• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the best reply-

Isn’t this your government account? The one you are supposed to use to inform your constituents about the work you do for them? The one you said would be professionally handled by staff? I guess you are so addicted to Twitter that you can’t help yourself. Weak

She doesn't do any work for her constituents.

It's hard to believe there are Americans who not only find this kind of behavior acceptable but vote for more. They think because someone like me doesn't like it that's all that matters. Nothing more important out there then angering people you don't like. And this is where we are. :(

They would be willing to burn the country to the ground and die in the process just for the pleasure of seeing the liberals die too.
 
I suspect McCarthy is going to announce he will have another "talk" with Greens.
Prediction if the GOP gets the house, McCarthy will be an incredibly weak leader.
 
I suspect McCarthy is going to announce he will have another "talk" with Greens.
Prediction if the GOP gets the house, McCarthy will be an incredibly weak leader.

That's like predicting tornados will happen in OK in the spring or rain in Seattle in December.
 
She doesn't do any work for her constituents.



They would be willing to burn the country to the ground and die in the process just for the pleasure of seeing the liberals die too.

It sounds familiar in the context of current events. I once heard a person explaining the Russian way of thinking with a joke that goes more or less like this: An angel comes down to a farmer and says "I'll grant you any wish you want, no matter how extravagant. The only hitch is that whatever I give you, I'll give double to your neighbor." The farmer replies, "OK, put one of my eyes out."
 
MTG's "Surrender Dorothy" message to the Ukraine makes me wonder if she is not getting some rubles depositied in a offshore bank account.
 
SUndey MTG accused Biden of funding Nazis in Ukraine.
Gee, I thought Margie would think funding Nazis is a good idea.....
 
SUndey MTG accused Biden of funding Nazis in Ukraine.
Gee, I thought Margie would think funding Nazis is a good idea.....

In a different thread, I expressed similar surprise at the Gateway Pundit seeming do dislike Nazis.

But they are mostly fictional Nazis. I seem to recall they got under 2% of the vote.
 
It's a natural brain 'fart'; we all do it. We skip words because our fingers lag behind what our minds are thinking. I'll go back and read something before hitting the 'submit reply' button and find I've used 'their' for 'they're' (homonyms are the worst) or typed a word twice. But then again, a lot of people really don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and it's apparent when they make the same mistake repeatedly.

It's a really good sign that reading is not their thing.
 
It would be a laugh riot if she died of a vaccine preventable disease. Talk about an object lesson for everyone else.

Well, no. I recall back when Sarah Brady was diagnosed with cancer. Some people on gun forums were saying things like, "why doesn't die from cancer like everyone else?". That was also in poor taste.

Ranb
 
In a different thread, I expressed similar surprise at the Gateway Pundit seeming do dislike Nazis.

But they are mostly fictional Nazis. I seem to recall they got under 2% of the vote.

Right wingers do not like Nazis, but they do like Nazi ideology. They just don't want to be associated with the name "Nazi", otherwise, they really love Nazism.
 
Last edited:
Just how some don't mind oppressive theocracy as long as it's the right god.
 
MTG continues to expose her stupidity:

"As a woman, I feel threatened because biological men are aggressively replacing women. All of my life, as an American women (sic), I've been equal in every place to men, but not anymore."

That 'women' is beyond stupid.
 
MTG continues to expose her stupidity:

"As a woman, I feel threatened because biological men are aggressively replacing women. All of my life, as an American women (sic), I've been equal in every place to men, but not anymore."

That 'women' is beyond stupid.

To use an old Southern expression:

"The child just ain't right".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom