• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The facts speak for themselves, debunked?

Fact #40: Northwoods again.

A document entitled, "Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba" from 1962 proves BEYOND THE SHADOW OF DOUBT that elements within our Government are MORE THAN CAPABLE of devising a "9/11 Type" plan.

Are these idiots aware that it Northwoods was REJECTED* thus PROVING THE OPPOSITE* of their claim. That the United States government ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT* carry out a "9/11 type" plan?

Or do they think that it actually happened and there was an entire invasion of Cuba that the public never knew about?

*Text formatting abuse makes whatever you say true. I saw that on a website somewhere.
 
Fact #40: Northwoods again.



Are these idiots aware that it Northwoods was REJECTED* thus PROVING THE OPPOSITE* of their claim. That the United States government ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT* carry out a "9/11 type" plan?

Or do they think that it actually happened and there was an entire invasion of Cuba that the public never knew about?

*Text formatting abuse makes whatever you say true. I saw that on a website somewhere.

I always thought "it was rejected" wasnt the best rebuttle to Northwoods, the main thing is that it involved fake attacks, with fake victims, and fake funerals. That alone makes it seem silly to compare it to 911.
 
Hey Tri, What's up? Hope all is well.

If someone claims something is a lie then maybe someone should be the one to go point by point.

He did go point to point. He started with the first one and ends with the last one.
 
Really? Like you do all the time??

Tri? Just tell me what the lie is. It's already been pointed out here he uses the word allegedly. Other than that what specifically is a lie? I'm just curious.

Most of it (from what I read) sounds like a rant against Cheney to me. I admit that generally I don't disagree with rants against Cheney. It's usually true. But in any case what is the lie? These are the people who controlled and handed out the official version. You can't help but to defend them as you defend the OCT. So people are going to ask you about it.
 
Who handed out the Official Version?? Can you please point to the website where I can get the complete version, signed off by whatever government agency is in charge of it?

I don't have to defend the official account. It speaks for itself. I just point out how idiotic the TM is.
 
Who handed out the Official Version?? Can you please point to the website where I can get the complete version, signed off by whatever government agency is in charge of it?

I don't have to defend the official account. It speaks for itself. I just point out how idiotic the TM is.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/

As a legal matter, it is not up to us to examine the C.I.A.’s failure to disclose the existence of these tapes. That is for others. What we do know is that government officials decided not to inform a lawfully constituted body, created by Congress and the president, to investigate one the greatest tragedies to confront this country. We call that obstruction.
 
So where arae the engineering reports in the 911 Comission's report? I didn't see that in there. I seem to have missed it.
 
Lurkers.

What Algebra is obviously trying to do is nit pick that 9/11 commission report as if that is the entire body of evidence of 9/11, so he can insert whatever cockamamie "inside job" theory he wants in the seams. What he of course doesn't realize is that there is no "official story"--it's the accumulated knowledge garnered from a myriad of investigations by a crapload of organizations that when viewed together represent the best narrative of that day, and the one that all the rational people of the world agree with.

Nothing that Algebra has said or shown us constitutes evidence that the ultimate conclusion of that day, that 19 islamic fundamentalists hijacked planes, and flew 2 of them into the WTC, one of them into the Pentagon, and one into a field in Pennsylvania, didn't happen.
 
Last edited:
Was mothra Jewish??? :D

Alge said:
So you don't endorse the 9/11 commision report?

Did I say that?? Or is that another strawman from the TM??

I do support the 9/11 Comission Report, as it uses facts and evidence to present its case. I have read it from cover to cover.

But, like I said, I seem to have missed the engineering reports. Can you point me to what page they are listed on in the 9/11 CR???
 
Was mothra Jewish??? :D



Did I say that?? Or is that another strawman from the TM??

I do support the 9/11 Comission Report, as it uses facts and evidence to present its case. I have read it from cover to cover.

But, like I said, I seem to have missed the engineering reports. Can you point me to what page they are listed on in the 9/11 CR???

Oh come on. Tri better than that. This is a thread about the 50 questions. You have not adequately addressed even one.
 
Oh come on. Tri better than that. This is a thread about the 50 questions. You have not adequately addressed even one.

Pick one you feel hasn't been addressed 1000 times before on this forum. Type it carefully into a new post. Ask for comments.
 
Fact #1

The Bush Administration was predominantly made up of members of an organization called "The Project For A New American Century." This group produced a document entitled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses" that said the "process of transformation" they wanted our military to undertake would take an excessively long time, unless there was a "catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." That document was written in September 2000. This document even cited that "advanced forms of biological warfare that can "target" specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." A lot of the same people were part of a group that wrote a report entitled, "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" that advocated an aggressive Israeli policy in the Middle East.

What's the lie?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom