• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Big Book of TAM6 Inside Jokes.

KingMerv00

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
14,462
Location
Philadelphia
Tragic: The Gathering

VD&D

The Uncanny Valley is in Flavor Country

One Fathom Under

Entertainment lobotomy

Gotta Letch'em All

Music to Bend Spoons By

SQUEE!!
 
I don't get any of these jokes and now I feel like our entire friendship has been a carefully crafted illusion. Hmph.
 
Three quotes:

"The last time this happened I had to work as a squid fisherman for three months."

"what's rule 8"?

"Hey buddy, fancy making an easy $50?".
 
Last edited:
I'm Neil Armstrong!!!

OK, only about three people will get that...
 
Shampoo or was it Tangerines?
After a couple of days I'm getting my verbs and nouns mixed up.

Chicken
Melon
Scouring pads
shredded weat
milk
baked beans
shampoo
tangerines
hamburger meat
car polish
evening newspaper
loaf of bread
earl grey tea bags
soap
eggs
 
Three quotes:

"The last time this happened I had to work as a squid fisherman for three months."

I promised I'd adopt him if he didn't resolve his passport problems. I don't think Vegas has employment of fishermen, but Mandalay Bay does hire people to clean the shark tanks.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom