• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Biden Presidency Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Senator Ron Johnson on Fox

"It just creeped me out when Joe Biden finally gave his first address, and he just begged Americans, 'please, trust government!'
Sorry, I'm not going to sign up for that program"
 
US Senator Ron Johnson on Fox

"It just creeped me out when Joe Biden finally gave his first address, and he just begged Americans, 'please, trust government!'
Sorry, I'm not going to sign up for that program"

Yeah, Repugnicans trust the government so little that when they're in power they run it to the ground.
 
US Senator Ron Johnson on Fox

"It just creeped me out when Joe Biden finally gave his first address, and he just begged Americans, 'please, trust government!'
Sorry, I'm not going to sign up for that program"

That's another of those "The hypocrisy and stupidity is so obvious, like it's too obvious and on the nose, that is has to be some weird intentional flex" thing.
 
"Ford invents fully self-driving electric truck, only uses it to make a failing President look good!"


So, do these guys have any idea how capitalism works?
 
Owned it since 67, it was a wedding present.

I remember watching Leno's Garage when he was on.
 
At least Biden's 'man' enough to own his bald spot and not try to cover it up with a really bad comb over.
 
US Senator Ron Johnson on Fox

"It just creeped me out when Joe Biden finally gave his first address, and he just begged Americans, 'please, trust government!'
Sorry, I'm not going to sign up for that program"

Why does no one tell him, "dude, you are a Senator, you ARE the government"??
 
Owned it since 67, it was a wedding present.

I remember watching Leno's Garage when he was on.

Yeah, I watched that episode too. His father owned a car dealership and gave it to him as a wedding present. If I remember correctly, his children had it restored it but the Secret Service wouldn't let him drive it as VP or even after.
 
Last edited:
At least Biden's 'man' enough to own his bald spot and not try to cover it up with a really bad comb over.
Biden allegedly got hair plugs many years ago, but that was for his receeding hairline, not the back
 
Last edited:
Biden allegedly got hair plugs many years ago, but that was for his receeding hairline, not the back

I don't care. I never cared about Trump's bad comb-over either. If it was only vanity that we could complain about a President we would be lucky.
 
I don't care either but it seemed relevant
I don't know if it is. One of the things I despise about the news and these days is how easily it is to get sucked into the superfluous. They get us all fixated on trivia.

But...but...it was so bad!

Yes it was awful.:)

But the talk about that only leads to people discussing Biden's hair or Hillary Clinton's pant suit or Kamala Harris's sex life. Anything but healthcare, or taxes or infrastructure. I don't care about anything a politician does unless its, corrupt, illegal or hypocritical.
 
Why does no one tell him, "dude, you are a Senator, you ARE the government"??

They might, but it'd likely be pointless. He fairly certainly understands the fact that he is absolutely not to be trusted better than most, so making that kind of appeal is more likely to reinforce his "distrust." It's probably worth remembering that too much of the leadership in the GOP are pretty openly evil.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom