Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
I don't think this will be a typical midterm. However, Dems in Texas, Arizona, Georgia and Florida need to start the voter registration drive now. The impediments to voting aren't insurmountable but they need to get registration going because it will take more time. The also need to really push building that war chest for legal fights. The state of Georgia will try to take over county elections around Atlanta and Savannah. They need first class election lawyers and plenty of money to fight that. I'm sure they're already doing this, but the DNC needs to get it's data operation into high-gear, figure out how people voted in their friendly demographics and build the registration/mobilization effort so people can vote the way they found easiest.
After seeing that failed genetic experiment who is the Arizona Senate President, they should prepare for legal fights too. I don't know what they'll do yet but with her leading the fight, it will be stupid.
The 527s should already be hitting that idiot girl in Colorado, that what's her name and Wilson in Wisconsin. I'm not too worried about races in Pennsylvania and Michigan. With Dems in the Governor's Mansions, they can't push through new voting restrictions.
Oh, and Biden needs to shut the **** up about keeping the filibuster. Black women in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Detroit, built the organization that got him in office. They hate the filibuster.
After seeing that failed genetic experiment who is the Arizona Senate President, they should prepare for legal fights too. I don't know what they'll do yet but with her leading the fight, it will be stupid.
The 527s should already be hitting that idiot girl in Colorado, that what's her name and Wilson in Wisconsin. I'm not too worried about races in Pennsylvania and Michigan. With Dems in the Governor's Mansions, they can't push through new voting restrictions.
Oh, and Biden needs to shut the **** up about keeping the filibuster. Black women in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Detroit, built the organization that got him in office. They hate the filibuster.