I finally found that advertisement I saw one morning
a few days ago. Fuse Ad on YouTube.
I'm like, "Now? You want to talk about politics now?"
August sure... But next year please.
I need a Rip van Winkle summer nap.
P. S. Salon article about the ad.
a few days ago. Fuse Ad on YouTube.
I'm like, "Now? You want to talk about politics now?"
August sure... But next year please.
I need a Rip van Winkle summer nap.
P. S. Salon article about the ad.
The first problem with that was that, no they are not the same (the ACA keeps the middlemen around whose sole role in the industry is to make it worse, and was deliberately designed explicitly for the purpose of protecting them), and the second is that he wasn't really interested in doing anything about it anyway. Now here we are watching him and most of the rest of his Party demonstrate how much he and they really care about that by how hard they're fighting for health care, and it's utter stillness... during a plague... the plague that got him/them the Presidency even during what was otherwise a losing year for them.