I'd like to sign up for stuff, but to do so I need someone to point out which of the above options represent cheap entertainment. (Is there such a thing in Las Vegas?)
Well, the Nukes tour is a museum. There is an entrance fee, but it wasn't too expensive. Guns is expensive, and gets more so as you realize how damn fun it is!
Hutch can advise us how much the bowling and Roller Coasters are.
Poker buy-in is usually $40-50.
Quark's is a dinner and drinks kind of thing, so expect to pay what you would at any moderately-priced restaurant.
The Skepchick Party is BYOB, and they pass a hat to help pay for the space, but no one keeps track of that, as far as I've seen.
[table=head]Name|
Guns|
Nukes |
Bowling|
Quark's|
Poker|
Skepchick Party|
Roller Coasters
Arthwollipot|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|Oh God Yes
AZAtheist + Nancy|Yes|No|Yes|Yes|No| |Yes
The Central Scrutinizer|Maybe?|Maybe?|Yes|No way in Hell!|No|Yes|Maybe
Chefpeon|No?|No?|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!|Not on your life
Desktop Icon + Iconic Wife|||Yes|||Yes
ejk|No|No|Maybe|Not sure|No|Hope so|Maybe
El_Spectre|maybe|unsure|yes|unsure|no|YES!!|probably
Fitter|
GeekGoddesss|
Gilmar |Yes?|Yes?||Yes|||
H Event|
Guns|
Nukes |
Bowling|
Quark's|
Poker|
Skepchick Party|
Roller Coasters
hcmom and Canadianadan|Maybe|unsure|Yes|unsure|unsure|Hope so|unsure
HstoryGal|
Horatius|Yes|No!|Yes|Yes|Yes|If I'm worthy!|If I fit!
Hutch|Yes!|Yes!|Yes
juryjone|
K Event|
Guns|
Nukes |
Bowling|
Quark's|
Poker|
Skepchick Party|
Roller Coasters
KarlG|
Kittyclaws + spawn|Yes!|No!|Yes|Maybe|No|Heck yeah!
kmortis|
Library Lady|
Loon|
Marquis de Carabas + Kick-Ass Mystery Guest|
MattusMaximus|
Merko|Maybe|No|Maybe|Yes|Maybe|Yes|Yes
Miss Kitt + Himself (+ Beauty Girl + Attendant)|No|No|Yes|No|No|Maybe|No
Nankay |No?|No?|Yes|Yes||Maybe |Yes
O Event|
Guns|
Nukes |
Bowling|
Quark's|
Poker|
Skepchick Party|
Roller Coasters
Ottles | Nah | Nah | Nah | Yep | Yep | Yep | Nah
paperskater + Roommate|
PaulA|
phyz|
S Event|
Guns|
Nukes |
Bowling|
Quark's|
Poker|
Skepchick Party|
Roller Coasters
saganite||| Yes ||| Yes
SailorBoy|
Tamazon + Sister|Maybe?|Maybe?|No|Yes|No|Yes|YES!
Travisio|
UnrepentantSinner|Maybe|No|Yes|Nerds!|No|Boycotting|No
VPescado||Yes|||Possibly|Sweet Jeebus, YES!|Maybe
wafonso|||Yes|Yes||Yes
Wowbagger|||Maybe|Yes||Down (Yes)
X Event|
Guns|
Nukes |
Bowling|
Quark's|
Poker|
Skepchick Party|
Roller Coasters
Xenxabar||||Yes||Yes
Z event|
Guns|
Nukes |
Bowling|
Quark's|
Poker|
Skepchick Party|
Roller Coasters
Ziggy66|No|Maybe|Maybe|Yes|Yes|Yes|No
TobiasTheViking|no|no|maybe|yes|no|yes|maybe
[/table]