• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM XIII Roll Call

I'll have to reinstall Twitter on my iPhone.

Say, does anyone know the registration count, now that registration closes this evening?

~~ Paul
 
Assuming there is one.

In past years, folks used #taminfo on Twitter. Or maybe #tam13.


I think it'll be #tam13 this time.

I'll be there Tuesday evening and may see if any additional volunteer help is needed that day. Otherwise, I'll check out Twitter and/or just head to the bar to meet up with other early arrivals.

Swordfishtrombone, looking forward to your reconnaissance report. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Swordfishtrombone, looking forward to your reconnaissance report. :thumbsup:

Me too! :D

Only about 24 hours before I'll start my 15+ hour journey to Vegas. Feels like I'm 5 and this is the day before Christmas. :o

Lots to do today still - gotta print out all the tickets/travel documents, wash some clothes, do some last minute shopping, pack... and a list of other things.
 
Me too! :D

Only about 24 hours before I'll start my 15+ hour journey to Vegas. Feels like I'm 5 and this is the day before Christmas. :o

Lots to do today still - gotta print out all the tickets/travel documents, wash some clothes, do some last minute shopping, pack... and a list of other things.


Safe travels, and I look forward to meeting you in Vegas. :)
 
Last edited:
Safe travels, and I look forward to meeting you in Vegas. :)

Thanks, looking forward to meeting you too!

Now I'll better get off the forum, and resume my running around like a headless chicken trying to remember what I might have forgotten; my ride to the airport is here in... about 25 minutes.
 
Squee!! I'm getting so excited to see old friends! And also for a vacation. One week out for me!
 
I just realized I didn't get a confirmation email from the JREF after I registered. I have the paypal email that shows that I did. Don't they usually send a confirmation email?

And I just put twitter on my iPhone. Ugh.
 
I just realized I didn't get a confirmation email from the JREF after I registered. I have the paypal email that shows that I did. Don't they usually send a confirmation email?


Mhmm... I got a confirmation email from [email protected] detailing what I had signed up for and with a link to a printable ticket. Maybe you should double check with the JREF to make sure that everything went through OK.
 
Looks like the Canadian dollar is taking a pounding against the American dollar but such is life. Maybe the beer will taste better if i know i am paying more for it! Hope the flight was pleasant Swordfishtrombone, and happy hunting when it comes to your bar tour. Kil, i did receive a confirmation email. Also, i contacted the JREF and asked why the bacon doughnut party was not on the agenda this year, and it is because Penn and Teller are doing a run in New York at the same time as TAM.
 
Mhmm... I got a confirmation email from [email protected] detailing what I had signed up for and with a link to a printable ticket. Maybe you should double check with the JREF to make sure that everything went through OK.
Thanks. I just sent a letter to the above address, and included a copy of my paypal receipt number, and all the other details that paypal sent me.

If I get no reply, I'll bring the paypal confirmation letter with me to TAM.
 
Last edited:
Bumping the table

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Cleon|Imperious Leader|Wednesday night|Southwest|Monday night|Also Southwest|Not actually TAMing
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Doubt|Matt|15 July|Delta|20 July|Delta|Staying at MGM
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|WestJet 1116|20 July|WestJet 1117|All confirmed
Holden McGroin|NH|13 July midnight|Air Cantata|19 July 9PM|Reverse of arrival|3rd year volunteer, 7th consecutive TAM
Horatius|Dave (optional)|13 July|Aerial Submarine|20 July|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
jssimmon|Jonathan Simmons|15 July 17:40|WS1486|19 July 11:50|WS1449|Researching skeptics/atheists for PhD
Kil|David Glück|15 July 12:50|Southwest|20 July 15:15|Southwest|With a lot of help from my friends
krelnik|Tim Farley|15 July 17:43|DL 1580|20 July 08:10|DL 72|Speaking
KSskeptic|Mark|16 July|SW|19 July|SW|
Patricio Elicer|Exactly|15 July 12:52|United UA825S|20 July 11:43|United UA401L| A Sam Adams please...
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
saganite|Amanda |17 July|Drive|19 July|Drive|What conference? There's a conference?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July 17:10|Fly|20 July 06:45|Fly|
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Caitlyn Jenner|15 July 15:55|Southwest|20 July 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|17 July 08:45|Fly|19 July 14:50|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|15 July 7 or 8 PM|D'ni Linking Book|19 July 9 or 10 PM|Lutece Contraption|Join us for some pre-TAM Zip-Line rides!
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Cleon|Imperious Leader|Wednesday night|Southwest|Monday night|Also Southwest|Not actually TAMing
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Doubt|Matt|15 July|Delta|20 July|Delta|Staying at MGM
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|WestJet 1116|20 July|WestJet 1117|All confirmed
Holden McGroin|NH|13 July midnight|Air Cantata|19 July 9PM|Reverse of arrival|3rd year volunteer, 7th consecutive TAM
Horatius|Dave (optional)|13 July|Aerial Submarine|20 July|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
jssimmon|Jonathan Simmons|15 July 17:40|WS1486|19 July 11:50|WS1449|Researching skeptics/atheists for PhD
Kil|David Glück|15 July 12:50|Southwest|20 July 15:15|Southwest|With a lot of help from my friends
krelnik|Tim Farley|15 July 17:43|DL 1580|20 July 08:10|DL 72|Speaking
KSskeptic|Mark|16 July|SW|19 July|SW|
Mystery Guest|Can't Tell|??????|Flying|??????|Flying|Bwahahahahaha!!!! (I hope it's true. Stay tuned!)
Patricio Elicer|Exactly|15 July 12:52|United UA825S|20 July 11:43|United UA401L| A Sam Adams please...
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
saganite|Amanda |17 July|Drive|19 July|Drive|What conference? There's a conference?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July 17:10|Fly|20 July 06:45|Fly|
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Caitlyn Jenner|15 July 15:55|Southwest|20 July 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|17 July 08:45|Fly|19 July 14:50|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|15 July 7 or 8 PM|D'ni Linking Book|19 July 9 or 10 PM|Lutece Contraption|Join us for some pre-TAM Zip-Line rides!
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Cleon|Imperious Leader|Wednesday night|Southwest|Monday night|Also Southwest|Not actually TAMing
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Doubt|Matt|15 July|Delta|20 July|Delta|Staying at MGM
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|WestJet 1116|20 July|WestJet 1117|All confirmed
Holden McGroin|NH|13 July midnight|Air Cantata|19 July 9PM|Reverse of arrival|3rd year volunteer, 7th consecutive TAM
Horatius|Dave (optional)|13 July|Aerial Submarine|20 July|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
jssimmon|Jonathan Simmons|15 July 17:40|WS1486|19 July 11:50|WS1449|Researching skeptics/atheists for PhD
Kil|David Glück|15 July 12:50|Southwest|20 July 15:15|Southwest|With a lot of help from my friends
krelnik|Tim Farley|15 July 17:43|DL 1580|20 July 08:10|DL 72|Speaking
KSskeptic|Mark|16 July|SW|19 July|SW|
Mystery Guest|Can't Tell|??????|Flying|??????|Flying|Bwahahahahaha!!!! (I hope it's true. Stay tuned!)
Patricio Elicer|Exactly|15 July 12:52|United UA825S|20 July 11:43|United UA401L| A Sam Adams please...
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
saganite|Amanda |17 July|Drive|19 July|Drive|What conference? There's a conference?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July 17:10|Fly|20 July 06:45|Fly|
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Caitlyn Jenner|15 July 15:55|Southwest|20 July 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|17 July 08:45|Fly|19 July 14:50|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|15 July 7 or 8 PM|D'ni Linking Book|19 July 9 or 10 PM|Lutece Contraption|Join us for some pre-TAM Zip-Line rides!
[/table]

If this is based off a FB exchange, I also hope it's true. But I also hope it's not.

Also, I'm too lazy to add myself.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom