• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM XIII Roll Call

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Kil|David Glück|15 or 16 July|Air|20 July|Air|With a lot of help from a friend
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate[/table]
 
I'll be at TAM in some capacity. I'm working with the folks putting on TAM to try to get a table, but if that falls through I'll at least be there for the Randi Tribute event.

And I'm looking into a "Desert Bus" tour on Sunday the 19th.
 
With all these good people going how could I possibly not attend? TAM registration done and Tropicana room reserved. (Real name: Chip Taylor) Arrival/departure via air and need to book flights, but plan to arrive 15 July and depart sometime on the 20th. So maybe a "Desert Bus" tour might be a plan.
 
The problem with the bus tour is that the bus rental is nearly $1400. In order to support that, I'd need to get people to agree to come early, but there doesn't seem to be a place where people who are going to TAM are gathering online in any significant numbers.

I'll keep working on it.
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Kil|David Glück|15 or 16 July|Air|20 July|Air|With a lot of help from a friend
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
The Mutha|Anna|July 17 8:45am|Fly|July 19 2:50pm|Fly[/table]

And I'm in! (let's see if I did the table thing right...)
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Kil|David Glück|15 or 16 July|Air|20 July|Air|With a lot of help from a friend
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|July 17 8:45am|Fly|July 19 2:50pm|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
[/table]
 
The problem with the bus tour is that the bus rental is nearly $1400. In order to support that, I'd need to get people to agree to come early, but there doesn't seem to be a place where people who are going to TAM are gathering online in any significant numbers.

I'll keep working on it.
Maybe someone should start a TAM page on facebook?
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Kil|David Glück|15 or 16 July|Air|20 July|Air|With a lot of help from a friend
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|July 17 8:45am|Fly|July 19 2:50pm|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
[/table]
 
After a lot of debate, I've decided that I'll be coming to TAM and I'll have a table for the College of Curiosity in the vender's area. I will not be doing a tour this time.

I'll also be attending the Randi Tribute dinner.

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg| Jeff Wagg|Unknown | Unknown | Unknown| Unknown | ? > !
Kil|David Glück|15 or 16 July|Air|20 July|Air|With a lot of help from a friend
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|July 17 8:45am|Fly|July 19 2:50pm|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!

[/table]
 
Last edited:
Flights & hotel reserved, registered to TAM... My wallet is hurting, but I'm set to go. :cool:

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
Kil|David Glück|15 or 16 July|Air|20 July|Air|With a lot of help from a friend
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|July 17 8:45am|Fly|July 19 2:50pm|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
Kil|David Glück|15 July|Southwest 12:50 PM|20 July|Southwest 3:15 PM|With a lot of help from my friends
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|July 17 8:45am|Fly|July 19 2:50pm|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|July 13|Aerial Submarine|July 20|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
Kil|David Glück|15 July|Southwest 12:50 PM|20 July|Southwest 3:15 PM|With a lot of help from my friends
krelnik|Tim Farley|16 July?|Fly|20 July?|Fly|Speaking
Patricio Elicer|Exactly|July 15|United UA825S 12:52 pm|July 20|United UA401L 11:43 am| A Sam Adams please...
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July @ 15:55|Southwest|20 July @ 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|July 17 8:45am|Fly|July 19 2:50pm|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|Late Night July 15th|D'ni Linking Book|Evening July 19th|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
[/table]
 
Last edited:
Yes, that is great news, Patricio. See you in Vegas, mi amigo!
 
Adding my flight times. Fixed up dates so table sorts.

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|13 July|Aerial Submarine|20 July|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
Kil|David Glück|15 July 12:50|Southwest|20 July 15:15|Southwest|With a lot of help from my friends
krelnik|Tim Farley|15 July 17:43|DL 1580|20 July 08:10|DL 72|Speaking
Patricio Elicer|Exactly|15 July 12:52|United UA825S|20 July 11:43|United UA401L| A Sam Adams please...
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Brucette Jenner|15 July 15:55|Southwest|20 July 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|17 July 08:45|Fly|19 July 14:50|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|15 July Late Night|D'ni Linking Book|19 July Evening|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
[/table]
 
Last edited:
Fixed my first name, now that I know what it is...

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes
666|David|14 July|Virgin Atlantic|21 July|Virgin Atlantic|Vegas Virgin
AdMan|Erik|14 July @ ?|Air|20 July @ ?|Air|Is the Tropicana "pool scene" just a renamed Skeptics in the Tub?
Bumlet5|Ashley|14 July|Drive|20 July|More driving|Unsure about details
Crazylegsmurphy|Mr Personality|||||I really am coming this year, unless people are mean to me again
Eos of the Eons|Twyla|15 July around 10 p.m.|Fly|19 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
gerdbonk|Steve|15 July|Horseless Carriage|20 July|Carriageless Horse|I will take your photos and keep them under my pillow forever and ever
Gord_in_Toronto|Gord|14 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Unless my wife decides we should be in Europe instead
Horatius|Dave (optional)|13 July|Aerial Submarine|20 July|Federal Prisoner Transport (likely)|Noted
Jeff Wagg|Jeff Wagg|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|Unknown|? > !
Kil|David Glück|15 July 12:50|Southwest|20 July 15:15|Southwest|With a lot of help from my friends
krelnik|Tim Farley|15 July 17:43|DL 1580|20 July 08:10|DL 72|Speaking
Patricio Elicer|Exactly|15 July 12:52|United UA825S|20 July 11:43|United UA401L| A Sam Adams please...
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|Yep|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Where's the bar?
Skeptic Scott|Scott Romanowski|13 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|Looking for more 'volunteers'
Skyhar8000|Stephen Bauer|15 July|Fly|20 July|Fly|volunteering, seeking roommate
Swordfishtrombone|Jarno Lahtinen|11 July|Fly...for 15+ hours|20 July|Fly...for far too long|First time to TAM, volunteering, looking forward to the trip!
The Central Scrutinizer|Caitlyn Jenner|15 July 15:55|Southwest|20 July 11:55|Southwest|Trigger Warning
The Mutha|Anna|17 July 08:45|Fly|19 July 14:50|Fly
Wowbagger| Mitch Lampert|15 July Late Night|D'ni Linking Book|19 July Evening|Lutece Contraption|Looking to organize more zip line ride trips!
[/table]
 
Barring something making me cancel, I have tickets for Saturday night's Randi reception. Can't swing TAM, but wanted to be there for this.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom