• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM X Roll Call

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
[/table]

Nice to meet you, Confidential! :D
 
Please add me to the list.

Arrive: July 12
How: SWA
Depart: July 16

It's my first TAM!
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in my bunk
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]

Woo Hoo, I'm going to TAM. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Forum scholarship grant program!
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Last edited:
I can't seem to paste the original table--my HTML is weak beyond description. So here's my line:

numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|Or I might be driving. I hope not.
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July @ 1800|SWA|16 July @ 1425|SWA|Done deal!
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
True that!

Numenaster actually had the info formatted correctly - I just cut and pasted it into the table. I think a lot of folks struggle with the darned quote tags.

If you hate these tables then the ones on Wikipedia would drive you bonkers!
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chevstriss|Chevy|12 July|USAir 391|16 July |United 726|TAM virgin |
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July @ 1800|SWA|16 July @ 1425|SWA|Done deal!
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Added myself.... can't wait :)
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Aegist|Shane Greenup|10 July, 0850|Flight from Temuco|17 July, 1540|Flight to Temuco|First timer. Here for rbutr|several rebuttals available to this column head.
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chevstriss|Chevy|12 July|USAir 391|16 July |United 726|TAM virgin |
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July @ 1800|SWA|16 July @ 1425|SWA|Done deal!
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Aegist|Shane Greenup|10 July, 0850|Flight from Temuco|17 July, 1540|Flight to Temuco|First timer. Here for rbutr|several rebuttals available to this column head.
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chevstriss|Chevy|12 July|USAir 391|16 July |United 726|TAM virgin |
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July @ 1800|SWA|16 July @ 1425|SWA|Done deal!
|KingMerv00|Matt Fiore|11 July|Plane|15 July|A different plane|Bring the gf. Not attending TAM, just drinking|
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]

Yup. I'll be coming but I won't be attending the convention. Nothing personal. I've just seen it a bunch. Only there to see old friends.

Edit: Apparently I don't know how to edit a table...I'm arriving on the 11th and leaving on the 15th by plane.
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Aegist|Shane Greenup|10 July, 0850|Flight from Temuco|17 July, 1540|Flight to Temuco|First timer. Here for rbutr|several rebuttals available to this column head.
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chevstriss|Chevy|12 July|USAir 391|16 July |United 726|TAM virgin |
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July @ 1800|SWA|16 July @ 1425|SWA|Done deal!
KingMerv00|Matt Fiore|11 July|Plane|15 July|A different plane|Bring the gf. Not attending TAM, just drinking|
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|10 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Third TAM's a charm! :confused:|huh?
Aegist|Shane Greenup|10 July, 0850|Flight from Temuco|17 July, 1540|Flight to Temuco|First timer. Here for rbutr|several rebuttals available to this column head.
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
Baloney|Mark White|11 July @ 2258|US48|16 July @ 2359|US49|1st TAMmer|This space left intention... aw hell.
bearcub|Frank Medved|11 July|car (probably)|16 July|same car (hopefully)| |Intentionally Blank Stare
Bloodtoes|Mike E|11 July|'06 Mustang|16 July|'06 Mustang|LA skeptics represent *makes obscure hand gestures*|nullptr
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July @ 1008|UA336|17 July @ 1342|UA487|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer|My 5th TAM ... but I've lost count of readheads :boggled:
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chevstriss|Chevy|12 July|USAir 391|16 July |United 726|TAM virgin |
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
fatewilleatyou|Salvatore Patrone|11 July 1333|USAir|18 July 2225|USAir|GLBT mixer part 2!|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
jcurious|Chris|11 July|Plane|16 July|Plane|First TAM!|Does no one follow directions anymore?
Kil|David Glück|11 July @ 1800|SWA|16 July @ 1425|SWA|Done deal!
KingMerv00|Matt Fiore|11 July|Plane|15 July|A different plane|Bring the gf. Not attending TAM, just drinking|
Kochanski|Hida|11 July|Plane|16 July|da plane|forum ribbons & avatars at the forum table
Krelnik|Tim Farley|11 July @ 13:00|FL 1286|16 July @ 13:35|FL 1287|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|11 July |Plane|16 July|Plane|Will be my first TAM|IBC, yea you know me!
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
LilaMae|Melissa Lee|11 July 1pm|Delta 1651|15 July 1:15pm|Another Delta|I'm buying beer for Scrut|What does "intentionally blank" mean?
Lucian|Eve|11 July @ 5:53pm|Delta|15 July @ 11am|Delta|First TAM!|Ooops, sorry--my fingers slipped
Luciana| Luciana|TBA|TBA|TBA|TBA|Might bring a friend from Brazil, Natasha|I was at the 1st TAM. And I'll brag.
numenaster | Jenny | 11 July | AS 620 | 15 July | AS 625 | One more chorus! | |
MattusMaximus|Matt|11 July in the PM|flying|15 July in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
nowoo|Fred Bremmer|10 July @ 1253|WestJet 1788|16 July @ 2200| WestJet 1785|My 7th TAM, if you count Oz|See you at the Del Mar!|
Patricio Elicer||11 July ||17 July |||
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
Paul2|Paul Rinzler|12 July @ 14:00|flying|16 July @ 9:00|flying|with rwerdja, 2nd TAM||
Pete|Pete Ahles|11 July @ 3pm|plane|15 July @ 11pm|plane|7.5th TAM||
phyz|Dean Baird|11 July Late|Roadtrip fron Sacto|17 July Midday|Driving Home|Doh Ray Me Fah So Lah Tee Doh
rustypouch||11 July ||16 July ||Drunk, snarky, well-dressed Canadian||
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
Sc00ter|Travis Roy|10 July @ Late|Don't have handy|16 July @ Very Early| Don't remember|5th TAM if you count Oz| Wheee!
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
Tamazon|Tam|11 July sometime|24 hours in a car|16 July sometime|24 more hours in a car|Aimin' to misbehave in Scrut's "Safe Zone"|Misbehaving
The Central Scrutinizer|Gov S. Walker|11 July @ 1450|Frontier 777|16 July @ 1535|Frontier 770|I am a designated Safe Zone
Theofrak||12 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|First TAM!
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Walter Wayne|Confidential|11 July |TBA|18 or 19 July |TBA|
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
X|Anthony (aka Lefty)|11 July @ 21:13|WS1790|17 July @ 11:20|WS1441|Also responds to "Tony! Toni! Toné!" (but not Tony)||
xenxabar|Aaron|10 July @ 14:10 |SWA|16 July @ 17:50|SWA|Beef Jerky||
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom