• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tam / Tom London Reccy

ohp

The enlightening one
Joined
Sep 30, 2004
Messages
560
I work at Leadenhall Street, which is about 10 minutes walk away from Blackfriars. I'm guessing that there's an incredible amount that you can glean from google street maps and the internet, but if there's anything specific you want to find out about the area, or if you'd like to double check disabled access to the venue, or would like me to check out any local pubs and restaurants, let me know. I'll be heading down that way at lunchtime from next week onwards.

I'll be checking the local area out to see if there are some good places to meet up, and to check out the conference venue itself if I'm allowed :-)
 
I can't do the scientology HQ without a clam Icon.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom