SkepticScott
TAM Volunteer Guy
I think I have more than enough volunteers now. Thank you to everyone who has replied, and you should be getting an email shortly.
I think I have more than enough volunteers now. Thank you to everyone who has replied, and you should be getting an email shortly.
I asked D.J. It might be Wednesday evening, but I'm not sure yet.So. Just wondering. Is there going to be lunch or dinner get together for volunteers?
Wednesday evening wouldn't be ideal... already forming other plans for that evening...
There isn't any ideal evening. It's going to be pretty much impossible to find a time when it would be good for everyone.
The JREF is an organization loaded with magicians; I'm pretty sure that they can make it happen.
Right. They can saw them in half, make them vanish, and even pull them from hats, but not herd them.Even magicians can't herd cats.