• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 9 Penn and Teller @Rio

[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|:)
Andriiya|||:)
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|:)|:)|
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
[/TABLE]

There are 2 of us, and our schedule is still a little fuzzy, but we might be able to make Tues or Weds
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|:)
Andriiya||:boxedin:|:boxedin:
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|:)|:)|
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
[/TABLE]

Looks like Wed. night would also work for me. And I have changed my little smiley to a smiley in a box because last time I was at their show in Vegas I decided to get in the box as well as look at it.
 
Is there a major difference in price between pre-booking online and just turning up on the day?

I don't believe so, I suppose the only differene might be seat or price level avilability. But they may also have a discount through TAM, so it might be worth waiting.
 
Okay, here goes.

Hello, I'm a first-time TAM attendee and I don't know anyone here, but yeah, I'd like to come along to the P&T show on Wednesday. I have a ticket already. I don't know how to edit that table to put my name in.
 
I've added you, SidBB.

[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya||:boxedin:|:boxedin:
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
SidBB||:)|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|:)|:)|
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
[/TABLE]
 
Welcome to the Wednesday night gang and to the forums, SidBB!

If you are a twittering type, I suggest that you follow TAMinfo which is set up to retweet anything sent to it. This is used to distribute info about after-hours events. We will probably use it to coordinate dinner and/or taxi sharing for the trip to the Rio on Wednesday night.
 
If you are a twittering type, I suggest that you follow TAMinfo which is set up to retweet anything sent to it. This is used to distribute info about after-hours events. We will probably use it to coordinate dinner and/or taxi sharing for the trip to the Rio on Wednesday night.


Yes--good suggestion for everyone.
http://twitter.com/#!/TAMinfo
 
Added my kid & my own self. We are cool with any of the available days and will likely have wheels.

[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya||:boxedin:|:boxedin:
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||:)|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|:)|:)|
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
[/TABLE]
 
It has to be Wednesday for me, I have another show to catch on Tuesday

[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya||:boxedin:|:boxedin:
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||:)|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|:)|:)|
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

In case any one is curious what other show I plan to go to it is "The Mentalist" at Planet Hollywood. I have not seen it but I think it can be worth considering if one is interested in that kind of magic entertainment.
I might be interested in having dinner before the P&T show on Wednesday so I will get in touch with all you others that plan to go that day.
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya||:boxedin:|:boxedin:
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||:)|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||:hypnotize
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

Okay, I'm going Sunday - too many other Cool Things happening already on the other nights. I've put a spot in the Activities list for Indian Food at Gaylord's before the P&T show... Leave SP around 5, dinner and then the full P&T experience...
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|BB1|BB1
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||:)|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||:hypnotize
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

I'm going on Wed. and Sun.... I somehow ended up with the exact same seat on both days.
 
[TABLE=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|BB1|BB1
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||:)|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/TABLE]

I looked at the P&T Theatre seating chart and it breaks my head. A1 in the & section seems to exist in three places...
 
[table=head]Name|Tuesday|Wednesday|Sunday
AdMan|||B12
Allecher||:)|
Andriiya|:nope:|BB1|BB1
bumlet5|||:)
Chris RN||:)|
craigirving|||:)
Dan-au|||
dasmiller|:confused::confused:|:confused::confused:|
DocM|||:)
hardindr|:)||
Fitter||:)|
Kevin 251|||:)
Metullus & spawn|:)|:)|:)
SidBB||:)|
SkepticScott|BB3||
TheZebu||row A|
xinit|||A1
zooterkin|:)|:)|:)
deBergerac||row A|
[/table]

I looked at the P&T Theatre seating chart and it breaks my head. A1 in the & section seems to exist in three places...

That's part of the magic.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom