• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 9 is Sold Out

This is a triumph for the JREF and the organizers. A sell-out two weeks ahead of the official event, with (apparently) over 1,500 registrants--wow. I hope that Randi, DJ and the rest of the crew see this as the enormous success that it is, and don't take the position that this means that TAM has outgrown the South Point, and should be moved to a larger venue (I heard grumblings to that effect after TAM 8). I would argue that the SP is a big part of the continued increase in TAM registrations over the past three years--it has convenience, the Del Mar, reasonable prices on food and drink, and rooms.

Keep up the good work, JREF, and please keep TAM at the South Point!
 
Gee, that didnt take long to be made alllllll about Wowbagger. :rolleyes:
 
I, for one, will be eager to see the hoardes of TAM scalpers lining the hallways.
 
Sigh. So much for a last-minute trip to TAM9. Or maybe I can use my TAM8 badge and use white-out on the 8 to turn it into a 9....
 
Is this something that JREF needs to put on their criteria for next year? Make sure there's a bar big enough to fit every attendee?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom