• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

StopSylvia email: "the coolest guy ever"

I have daughters, so that's cool. They also blab, and that's their prerogative.
 
Yes, I wrote the reply. :confused:

The email in the OP was from a young woman.

Or, if you were joking that it would have to be me to refer to me as "the coolest guy ever", while I might flatter myself in many things, my "coolness" is not one of them. :D

The latter. I would actually believe you have the second coolest skeptical beard however. :p
 
I'd just like to commend the correspondent on her impeccable grammar and spelling. For a message from a 19-year-old (even if she is in college), that was well-written and noticeably flawless.
 
Perhaps a spellchecker and grammar checker is to credit for that. but even if so, for someone to know how to do so, and bother to do so, is commendable indeed.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom