EventHorizon
Atheist Tergiversator
Lol Where?![]()
Is that a serious question? It's no wonder you won't learn anything. You can't even see what's right in front of your face.
Lol Where?![]()
Because real skeptics always have a position on a subject first, and don't need to ask questions.
Lol Where?![]()
Somebody riddle me this……. <snip – Jaqing off ->
I sense a little SuperLogicalThinker in this OP.
I had a guy message me on youtube a couple of weeks ago saying SuperLogicalThinker = Brian Good.. Not sure what that means, but I thought it might mean something to you guys.
I'm interested if this poster will return.
A very recent case:How true.
In many cases, there is a 6)
6) "Fence sitter" is banned as sockpuppet of a previous "Fence sitter".
(Pithy LashLLiberty (the forum member, not the principle) has been banned as a sockpuppet of a previously banned member (Malmoesoldier).
Funny sig, but again, so saddly true.You are correct, and I even allude to it in my sig. Thanks for the addition, since I should have added it.
The scary part is that an F18 has two engines meaning its the same size as a 767!
I had a guy message me on youtube a couple of weeks ago saying SuperLogicalThinker = Brian Good.. Not sure what that means, but I thought it might mean something to you guys.
Brian Good is a cross dressing individual really popular at SLC as stated above. He's fairly entertaining when you read his stuff. He gets owned on a regular over at SLC because he's a failed janitor that crossdresses, and has several sanity issues.
If you ever get board hop over there and read his comments. There aren't many restrictions so people speak a bit more...plainly over there.
Not a scientist, nor do I play one anywhere, but even I figured out there was a reason they crashed shortly after take off. Fully loaded with fuel, fuel burns, runs everywhere. It did seem rather strange in the beginning but emotions were running very high.
Science, it's everywhere. Ya just can't fight the science.
Not a scientist, nor do I play one anywhere, but even I figured out there was a reason they crashed shortly after take off. Fully loaded with fuel, fuel burns, runs everywhere. It did seem rather strange in the beginning but emotions were running very high.
Science, it's everywhere. Ya just can't fight the science.
Not a scientist, nor do I play one anywhere, but even I figured out there was a reason they crashed shortly after take off. Fully loaded with fuel, fuel burns, runs everywhere. It did seem rather strange in the beginning but emotions were running very high.
Science, it's everywhere. Ya just can't fight the science.
Not a scientist, nor do I play one anywhere, but even I figured out there was a reason they crashed shortly after take off. Fully loaded with fuel, fuel burns, runs everywhere. It did seem rather strange in the beginning but emotions were running very high.
Science, it's everywhere. Ya just can't fight the science.
If the building was believed to be brought down due to intense fuel fire that reached temperatures over the melting point of steel. Yet, it was clear that the temperature couldn't have been that intense and even if it was near that, the building wouldn't have collapsed. The proof for that is many high rise fires and most of them burned for 17+ hours, the twin towers burned for 100 minutes. Most eye witness reports indicate the presence of secondary explosions after the initial impact. Which really indicates that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition, as the speed of the collapse was 10 seconds, which was exactly the same as free fall speed. Common sense should dictate that when a building collapses upon itself in such circumstances where the upper top portion of the building was burning and the lower part remained untouched, the building's collapse time would be delayed due to the resistance from a multitude of floors.
As videos show, the collapse looked too smooth, and the fact that secondary explosions were present (as previously stated) really points to the fact that controlled demolition had taken place. The building had also been designed to withstand SEVERAL hits from a Boeing 707, which is a considerably larger plane with 4 engines instead of 2 engines on the 767's that hit the twin towers, and the towers would withstand speeds of up to 600 miles per hour, whereas the 767's were moving at the speed of 450.
At first I was upset that that19guy didn't bother supporting his points, but then I realized that they're not HIS points; it's just the stuff some other people told him are his points
But you're the tool for believing what people tell you. Remember that!