Sweet merciful christmas! Why is it so expensive?!
Out of print and popular. Must look after my copy...
Sweet merciful christmas! Why is it so expensive?!
Will there be a swimsuit competition?
I was browsing the library a couple of years ago and found a book about lesbian nuns - apparently, this is some deep, widely acknowledged problem in the convent (or maybe used to be when nuns were younger).
If it's this one: http://preview.tinyurl.com/5uhrwv then it's a actually quite a good read; it's basically a number of informal case studies about various women, why they became nuns, relationships with other nuns and how things developed after they jumped the convent walls; it is totally lacking in any porn aspects. Sorry about that.[/que]
Yet another reason why the RCC should give up the mandatory vow of abstinance for all clergy. I believe there was a similar study regarding priests/monks and both hetrosexual and homosexual relationships.
(Yes, I have a copy - maybe one day I'll explain why)
Piqued my curiosity. Care to expound?
Well, I'm not a F2M transexual ex-nun, if that's what you were thinking.Piqued my curiosity. Care to expound?
).Well, I'm not a F2M transexual ex-nun, if that's what you were thinking.![]()
I went to an RC Grammar school in Manchester. Next door to the school was a small convent - actually it was called a cenacle, a word I have never come across since. Anyway, the nuns worked in the school - cooking, cleaning etc; certainly not teaching, we had priests for that. Anyway, I found them fascinating. Most were middle aged, but there were several youngish ones. And they wore, in those days, the full-blown habits you rarely see today.
There you go, possibly the most boring explanation you could have expected.![]()
You must be psychic!![]()
I was browsing the library a couple of years ago and found a book about lesbian nuns - apparently, this is some deep, widely acknowledged problem in the convent (or maybe used to be when nuns were younger).
Given young, sexy nuns, that is hot!
I will find one - but not for that price!!!
3...2...1...and...Cancelled
OK, so I guess its better that a Hot Altar Boy contest, but is this really necessary?
Has catholicism officially jumped the shark? Why the hell does The Church feel a need to change the perception of nuns as old and dour? I thought they were supposed to be virginal and wedded to Christ. Though, I guess if you want to keep your savior happy its best to supply him with a bunch of hot chicks.
Oh, also, google-fu is weak with that priest. A simple query for "sexy nuns" returns over 150K hits for me. I also noticed a few years ago that an apparently popular niche on porn sites is "Nuns". So, I'm just not sure where father Rungi sees this going, but it could get just a bit weird.
"You really think all nuns are old, stunted and sad? This isn't the case anymore,"

What is it with religion and having to cover up? First the Mormon beefcake calender and now the hot nun beauty pageant. C'mon you morons! God gave out hot bods for a reason.