• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Sexy Nuns?

Go to http://video.google.com/ and look for Sacred Flesh. The first result is the film Sacred Flesh with commentary by Nigel Wingrove. The film had lots of trouble with the BBFC when first submitted and nearly ruined Nigel Wingrove.
Nunsploitation at it's finest.
 
this must be an attempt to remove some perceived stigma from being a nun

Remember that most nuns DON'T have stigmata.
 
I was browsing the library a couple of years ago and found a book about lesbian nuns - apparently, this is some deep, widely acknowledged problem in the convent (or maybe used to be when nuns were younger).

Given young, sexy nuns, that is hot!
 
I was browsing the library a couple of years ago and found a book about lesbian nuns - apparently, this is some deep, widely acknowledged problem in the convent (or maybe used to be when nuns were younger).

If it's this one: http://preview.tinyurl.com/5uhrwv then it's a actually quite a good read; it's basically a number of informal case studies about various women, why they became nuns, relationships with other nuns and how things developed after they jumped the convent walls; it is totally lacking in any porn aspects. Sorry about that. :rolleyes:

(Yes, I have a copy - maybe one day I'll explain why:cool:)
 
If it's this one: http://preview.tinyurl.com/5uhrwv then it's a actually quite a good read; it's basically a number of informal case studies about various women, why they became nuns, relationships with other nuns and how things developed after they jumped the convent walls; it is totally lacking in any porn aspects. Sorry about that. :rolleyes:[/que]

Yet another reason why the RCC should give up the mandatory vow of abstinance for all clergy. I believe there was a similar study regarding priests/monks and both hetrosexual and homosexual relationships.

(Yes, I have a copy - maybe one day I'll explain why:cool:)

Piqued my curiosity. Care to expound?
 
Piqued my curiosity. Care to expound?
Well, I'm not a F2M transexual ex-nun, if that's what you were thinking. :rolleyes:

The answer is actually quite mundane.

I went to an RC Grammar school in Manchester. Next door to the school was a small convent - actually it was called a cenacle, a word I have never come across since. Anyway, the nuns worked in the school - cooking, cleaning etc; certainly not teaching, we had priests for that. Anyway, I found them fascinating. Most were middle aged, but there were several youngish ones. And they wore, in those days, the full-blown habits you rarely see today.

So, a good few years later, when I realised that there were quite a few nun-films (I think there was a spate of them on TV), it piqued my interest and I started collecting information for a proposed book (would probably never have got published - I don't have a film background) on nuns in films. The LN book was background research. Then AntiChristo came out and the book idea was shelved - a serious book on the subject could never compete with one full of naughty pictures!

But I still have the books, and a collection of videos/DVDs bought as part of the project. Ranging from comedies to dramas to melodramas to nunsploitation to, I must admit, a couple of porn films. I even have an Elvis nun film (Change of Habit, with Mary Tyler Moore :boggled:).

There you go, possibly the most boring explanation you could have expected. ;)
 
Last edited:
Well, I'm not a F2M transexual ex-nun, if that's what you were thinking. :rolleyes:

You must be psychic! :D

I went to an RC Grammar school in Manchester. Next door to the school was a small convent - actually it was called a cenacle, a word I have never come across since. Anyway, the nuns worked in the school - cooking, cleaning etc; certainly not teaching, we had priests for that. Anyway, I found them fascinating. Most were middle aged, but there were several youngish ones. And they wore, in those days, the full-blown habits you rarely see today.

Had much the same experience, except in my grammar school the nuns did do the teaching, until they eventually closed the doors of their convent attached to that school and church. Even our principal was a nun.

There you go, possibly the most boring explanation you could have expected. ;)

Interesting. Thanks for the explanation.
 
You must be psychic! :D

I'm afraid the only paranormal thing about me is that I've raised clumsiness to a preternatural level - have I mentioned that I once tripped over my shoe-laces when I wasn't wearing shoes? :eek:
 
I was browsing the library a couple of years ago and found a book about lesbian nuns - apparently, this is some deep, widely acknowledged problem in the convent (or maybe used to be when nuns were younger).

Given young, sexy nuns, that is hot!

Problem? Problem? I don't think it's a problem, it's a plot! Not that you really need one, mind you.
 
I'm always a little curious about how really bad ideas can go so far. You would think at some point early on, a friend would suggest that he should run the idea by his superiors.

...And meeting resistance, he blames his lame idea on the nuns. I hope he likes playing bingo alone.
 
OK, so I guess its better that a Hot Altar Boy contest, but is this really necessary?


Has catholicism officially jumped the shark? Why the hell does The Church feel a need to change the perception of nuns as old and dour? I thought they were supposed to be virginal and wedded to Christ. Though, I guess if you want to keep your savior happy its best to supply him with a bunch of hot chicks.

Oh, also, google-fu is weak with that priest. A simple query for "sexy nuns" returns over 150K hits for me. I also noticed a few years ago that an apparently popular niche on porn sites is "Nuns". So, I'm just not sure where father Rungi sees this going, but it could get just a bit weird.

Is this an admission?

"You really think all nuns are old, stunted and sad? This isn't the case anymore,"

:covereyes
 
What is it with religion and having to cover up? First the Mormon beefcake calender and now the hot nun beauty pageant. C'mon you morons! God gave out hot bods for a reason.
 
Notice posted in a convent:

LIGHTS OUT BY TEN
CANDLES OUT BY ELEVEN


 
What is it with religion and having to cover up? First the Mormon beefcake calender and now the hot nun beauty pageant. C'mon you morons! God gave out hot bods for a reason.

Where do I get mine? If possible, can I have two please? One for weekdays, and one for weekends?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom