• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

September Stundie Nominations

Could the loony brigade please vacate this thread? We're making fun of you here, so you're not invited.
 
Who doesn't? Those who don't know that acronym. I think we went over this already and i guessed Electronic Sports League. I remember that the solution wasn't remotely funny, but tell me anyway. - no, actually don't. I just looked it up and remember, it was "english as a second language".

Doesn't include me, but Daumen hoch!

Where's triforcharity from?

Italy to be exact. English would in fact be my second language.

BTW, a stundie is expecially funny, or completly bassackwards. That was neither. Not worded well? Absolutely.
 
I guess Victoria Jackson didn't get the memo that the whole point of the Tea Party is for White America to try and impose some sort of minority rule.........with lots of references to God and Jesus.
 
That's a weird statement.




Most certainly? Where, for God's sake? Alabama?

Rolfe.

Matters not what dialect its spoken in rolfe, the word is nazi, not natzi.

I believe the poster was already aware of that fact, and was just baiting the grammar natzi with his urban dictionary useage innit..
 
Last edited:
It's the same thing as the difference between a carpenter buying an axe while a homicidal axe murderer not being allowed one. What's the point of having laws against killing people with axes when you can just go into a store and buy one!

I'm pretty sure hardware stores don't screen for axe-murderers before selling an axe :p
 
Last edited:
Yeah, but it's "nazi", not "nozi".

Rolfe.


Well, I for one support the deliberate mispronunciation of the chosen names of groups of psychotic mass murderers.


But I'm funny that way.
 
Well I thought it was funny. Did you guys pick up on the misattributed "use" or is the grammar nucleus on hold today? :)

Ditto. Apologies for triforcharity's newly-discovered English as a second language status, but it's pretty damn funny to me.
 
Victoria Jackson, blogging about the Glenn Beck Rally last weekend


http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=198265

Warning, the rest of the post is just as brainless as that.

I nominate this bit from her post:

No one comments on my Beck button. No pro or con. Maybe D.C. has gone Orwellian. Maybe they are actually afraid to think for themselves. They are afraid to have opinions. I start to feel like the Thought Police are following me. I whip my head around.


Lack of persecution is apparently a form of persecution.

Or perhaps, it's just possible that nobody *********** cares about your stupid button.
 
I believe the poster was already aware of that fact, and was just baiting the grammar natzi with his urban dictionary useage innit..

Correct, I thought that would be obvious, but I don't seem to have same sense of humor as many here. So...who knew?;)
 
The part that annoyed me the most about the Victoria Jackson quote is that she blames the non-whites for not showing up, because "they don't speak English."
 
Source: http://www.infowars.com/did-nist-edit-wtc-7-footage-to-hide-evidence-of-implosion/


Post from the comments: (Should be about the 6th comment under the article)

posted by: devo
September 2nd, 2010 at 5:18 pm

its this kind of reporting that supplies evidance not hearsay into the issue? i believe 22 jets could hit the twine towers before a parshal collapes? viewing the towers fall its clear to me they were blownup as the cloud dust filled the airspace over man hat ten that day in september.

so what did happen that morning? 9/11 solved two things, first it gave legal cover for the paperclip nazis to spy on the people under cover of law, called the patriot act or the domestic spy act of 2003?

second, silverman got to bail out on the costly remodel of the towers that needed up dating! and channy and rummy got there oil war in iraq fueling there corperate pimp daddies hallowberton no bid contracts, oh ya life is so sweet!! but iraq oil was the objective. and us military head to be used in the ww3 planned for the middle east by satan filling the bible prophicy that must come to pass!

1/3 of mankind shall parish, period! like haiti 300,000 dead in the blink of an ey6e , so will 2.33 billion shall be dead sorry its not my program i just know know what will happen in the near future! and men will still not repent of there sins? 666 the new shopping program so line up at your county court house and get your 666 tatto on your fourhead or right hand. but if you do its your everlasting death warrant time with no end torment with out discription.

do not fear man who can kill your body, fear him who can distroy your soul in hell fire, free will?


:eye-poppi

Wow...Just wow, IMO.

:roll:
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom