• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
This guy is pretending to TEACH GEOLOGY?!?!
No. You must not have read the selfie link that I posted.

In 1993 Chris completed his student teaching/observation at Hart County High School, Munfordville,KY. Although he considers teaching a rewarding profession, he ultimately accepted a higher paying job at SKF USA Mfg Plant in Glasgow Ky.

He decided that it was better to make more money working at a bearing manufacturer.

ETA: The way it is written ("ultimately accepted") it sounds like he was offered and took the bearing job instead of sought out that job.
 
Last edited:
I don't see a degree in what he's claimed at Western Kentucky, but this is from their modern web page and his claim regards programs 20 years ago so things could have changed.

They have programs in teacher education, yes. One in science and math - but again this is today and not 1993.

So William - yeah, good to keep people honest here, and in this specific case I should be saying "very little" in terms of biology.

I am going to admit I am starting to feel bad about this, because despite how much I despise lying, I still have empathy for another human and when you throw a handicap or disability in the mix I am wanting to put down my sword.
 
Oh certainly, the past few pages have demonstrated nothing but good will.



And yet more kindness, you doubt my capacity to interpret what I saw. So, I'm an individual with diminished capacity.
Gee thanks, that's very helpful.



I feel pretty secure with my model.



:rolleyes:



My bolding. Yes it is. Let me ask you. If you were working on something that would turn the paleo world and current scientific beliefs upside down, would you share the info contained in your study prior to it's completion and release? Be honest. I don't think you would.



No, what I said was I am working on it and I'm not ready yet. I've not tried to sell anyone my opinion of Bigfoot and in fact have only encouraged those who are skeptical to remain so. I've not asked anyone to take my word for anything. You are incorrect. See, I disagree with your statement so I used "incorrect". I didn't say you were lying or incompetent, diminished capacity or mentally unstable.



See, now that wormhole comment was funny.
I don't claim to have any special knowledge over anyone else. The thing about theories though, sometimes there's a breakthrough and sometimes they don't pan out.

Actually my goal is quite simple sounding. Obtain a body or part for DNA typing and physical trait comparisons with known species from skeletal and soft tissue samples. The only hard part has been getting a Bigfoot to die for me. Chris B.
Chris B.

You were within 51 feet of a bigfoot and failed to obtain a sample, how close do you have to get?
 
I still have empathy for another human and when you throw a handicap or disability in the mix I am wanting to put down my sword.

Screw that. I was trained to fight sword and shield, and one of the first lessons was "If they enter the list, they know what to expect." Every disabled person I've clubbed like a baby seal has thanked me for it, bar none--they acknowledged that in doing so, I demonstrated that I respect them enough to take them seriously. Plus, one of the leading scientists today is trapped in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Disabilities mean nothing in terms of science.
 
Screw that. I was trained to fight sword and shield, and one of the first lessons was "If they enter the list, they know what to expect." Every disabled person I've clubbed like a baby seal has thanked me for it, bar none--they acknowledged that in doing so, I demonstrated that I respect them enough to take them seriously. Plus, one of the leading scientists today is trapped in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Disabilities mean nothing in terms of science.

Yes, you're right, and thank you for straightening me out.

I think the reason I feel that way is because I spent 20 years in competitive combat sports and made my living doing that for some years too - and despite being a savage against a trained opponent, this was something that turned all of my aggression switches off.

So I was making up excuses here in my mind about the handicap preventing one from getting out in the field, but you're right: a person that claims to be doing research in the field needs to be doing research in the field regardless of whether they are handicapped.
 
My recollection of what Chris posted here last year was that he does go to the woods but his condition limits his hiking ability. My impression is that he has to stop walking much sooner than he wants.
 
MikeG, why would internal testes for all mammals be more ideal that what is already going on?

I don't follow. I haven't claimed that at all.......although in my case I would much prefer them inboard. All I did was point out that some mammals already have them internally.
 
So I was making up excuses here in my mind about the handicap preventing one from getting out in the field, but you're right: a person that claims to be doing research in the field needs to be doing research in the field regardless of whether they are handicapped.

I cut my teeth, geologically speaking, spending a weekend hiking on cliffs with a broken leg. We used my crutch as a scale bar. :D

Besides, it doesn't have to be him. I've researched geologic units I've never seen. All it takes is an internet connection and an understanding of the difference between a reputable journal and crackpot nonsense. Though to be fair, if folks were able to make that distinction, arguments like those Chris has presented wouldn't convince anyone, so....
 
I cut my teeth, geologically speaking, spending a weekend hiking on cliffs with a broken leg. We used my crutch as a scale bar. :D
....

Come to think of it, I built two new woodsheds and cut 50,000 lbs of firewood a year for three years while going through two operations and additional ultrasound treatment for a comminuted fracture.

We can drive four-wheelers and snow machines too - I duct taped a wool hat over my toes and brace while out in the snow. So yeah - a person who wants to be out there is going to find a way.
 
Would it jog your memory if you now learned that it was only three chimps that died in an overheated enclosure? Maybe you would prefer to change from the subject of your memory and to only say that "well three chimps is too many."

Yes that is correct, 1993, three chimpanzees—Robert, James, and Raymond—died when the temperature in their enclosure rose to 150, supposedly, and Gina died in 2001 from "being overheated" by the sun......so that wasn't in the same decade as the 90's. I stand corrected. Chris B.
 
Okay. We have established that your memory can be faulty.

Given that, it is reasonable to conclude that it's more likely for you to misremember something than for you to have encountered a creature that no scientist has seen and which leaves no evidence.

Thus, without objective evidence we can dismiss your stories. Not because they are not true--but because they do not rise to the level of even being wrong.
 
http://bigfootsightings.org/bigfoot-book-research-vs-bigfoot-field-research/

Chris,

Where is the HD footage taken from 15 feet away, full face, in focus?

Chris Bennett says:
April 1, 2010 at 9:16 pm

I don’t think they can read our minds or emotions or desires. I’ve had 2 encounters during the month of March. I was in the woods of course during both encounters. Carrying a 44 mag pistol and a camera. The pistol never left the holster but the camera did. If I had stayed at home during the month of March, I could have read a bit on the web I guess, but I wouldn’t have had those experiences. I’ll keep those with me for the rest of my life. Time well spent in the woods, and well worth the pain. I’ll be in the woods again tomorrow if I’m able.

Chris Bennett says:
April 4, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Not an April fool’s joke Lee, April 1st is not for Bigfoot in my book, Linda, I have pics and video from March, now for April, 12 MP HD video of at least 2 creatures in a brush pile peeking above it as I walked by them on 04-02-10, Video is under analysis. We’re gonna call it the “Wack-a-mole” video. It’s taken from 15 feet away, a full facial shot on one of the creatures..in focus..oh yes..more coming as I’m in the woods daily now except for today, Easter Sunday. Sounds too good to be true I know, but wait and see what happens…we have a plan to collect concrete proof of existence, and document the creatures without harming them, but we have to get it before they move from the area. Chris B.
 
I wonder if bigfooters use a different ruler. They certainly use a slower clock.

It shouldn't take five years of analysis to present a full face in focus shot of a huge creature from 15 feet away, in HD video, a creature whose existence you desperately want to show.

15 feet. In focus. Full face.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom