Cool. So you could post some evidence of that here, then?I have no doubt the official name has changed since it went into corporate hands.
Cool. So you could post some evidence of that here, then?I have no doubt the official name has changed since it went into corporate hands.
The police could do the same thing and much more quickly than a scientist building some trap.If you're seeing 9-foot apes with any regularity at all, it would be a slam dunk to share that with an appropriate biologist/zoologist who would have enough experience to scheme up a method to live trap a specimen. I am 100% positive of this.
Imagine how quickly the United States Air Force could confirm that wild 9 foot tall bipedal apes are living in Kentucky. Done. Over. Next mission, please.
When you consider the fact that you're attempting to subvert the entire scientific process, yes, they have. The fact that we're willing to talk to you about this AT ALL is based on nothing but generosity on our part.ChrisBFRPKY said:Oh certainly, the past few pages have demonstrated nothing but good will.
I doubt everyone's capacity to interpret what htey've seen. Like I said before, I will swear on any holy book you name that I saw a giant glass spider walk across a Texas highway. Doesn't mean there ARE giant glass spiders in the Lone Star State. Seeing isn't sufficient.And yet more kindness, you doubt my capacity to interpret what I saw.
Your feelings are irrelevant. This is science--specifically, an aspect of paleontology. SHOW YOUR WORK. Otherwise, your model is without value.I feel pretty secure with my model.
Oh, that's just rich....I have provided evidence that proved my own interpretation of a geological unit wrong numerous times. My first job as a paleontologist was "Prove the state paleontologist for California wrong". If I had that data, I sure as HELL would share that information! I'd share it with my boss, my brother-in-law (who happens to have studied paleontology in school), numerous friends I have in the field, a few old professors, etc. I would do so because I know how easily I can fool myself. Collaboration prevents that--it's easy to fool yourself, not so much other people. That's what I'm trained to do, and that's what I'm inclined to do anyway. I train everyone working under me to ask at least two people about a potential fossil if they're doubtful; this is the same principle on a large scale.My bolding. Yes it is. Let me ask you. If you were working on something that would turn the paleo world and current scientific beliefs upside down, would you share the info contained in your study prior to it's completion and release?
Fair enough. You must accept that until you present such evidence, as far as we can determine there IS NO EVIDENCE. Period. This would be the case if you were a highly reputable researcher with a CV a mile long. Given how often you've misrepresented comments on this forum (see above), it goes double or triple for you. Evidence not presented is evidence nonexistent.No, what I said was I am working on it and I'm not ready yet.
Actually, you do. The quoted text above this quote is a claim to have special knowledge.I don't claim to have any special knowledge over anyone else.
After 200 years, I'm perfectly comfortable saying it will be impossible.Actually my goal is quite simple sounding. Obtain a body or part for DNA typing and physical trait comparisons with known species from skeletal and soft tissue samples. The only hard part has been getting a Bigfoot to die for me.
This isn't a pile-on. This is people offering constructive criticism, and you attempting to weasel your way out of the necessary requirements of these kinds of discussions. Second, the fact that you claim something exists DOES place the burden of proof on you. I don't need to prove it can't exist; YOU need to prove it DOES.Ah, so my opinion being different than everyone else's should single me out for a pile on? No, it shouldn't.
In 1877, a visitor to Kentucky wrote, "There is a practice of yearly 'burning off of the woods' which has done almost irreparable injury to the forest in those parts where the timbers are the finest. In many places this practice has been going on so long that the old forest is rapidly dying out, and there is nothing coming on to take its place."
In 1884, Charles S. Sargent noted in his Report of the Forest of North America that in the census year of 1880, Kentucky burned 556,647 acres of forest land. Only five other states burned greater areas that year, and they all had much larger areas of forest.
Today, 200 years after the early settlement of Kentucky, it is unfortunate that the land along the Cumberland, the Laurel, the Rockcastle and the Kentucky rivers, so abundantly clothes with magnificent forests, contains only two small areas which have been set aside for study and preservation of examples of the virgin timber of Kentucky. These two tracts are the Rock Creek Natural Area in the London District of the Daniel Boone National Forest in Laurel County, and the Lilley Cornett Woods which is now being managed and preserved by the Division of Forestry deep in Letcher County of southeastern Kentucky.
Destructive land use, exploitation of the forest resources, and over 100 years of widespread and recurring forest fires have so changed the character of the forests of eastern Kentucky as to have little similarity to those magnificent forests which inspired Boone, Filson and Michaux.
To the pioneer farmer, the forest was an obstacle which must be cleared away before land could be plowed. Indians lurked in the forest, and wild animals were there to attack straying livestock. Therefore, the larger the clearing the safer the farmstead.
I can find no information that the facility was ever called Alamogordo Primate Research. I can find the history of the facility but no mention of that name at all.
Is it possible that you have forgotten what the place was actually called when you worked there in 1985-88?
I don't see why loggers can't be wrong about seeing Bigfoot or that they might tell lies about seeing Bigfoot.Although, supposedly many bigfoot reports are often filed by loggers.
There is no information whatsoever that this place was ever called that name.Between 1985 and 1988 the facility was called the Alamogordo Primate Research Facility.
No it wasn't.And prior to that it was called "White Sands Research Center".
The facility of topic is in Holloman AFB. Holloman AFB is in Alamogordo. You should know that because you were there.However the actual labs are located neither at White Sands or Alamogordo, it has always been located on Holloman Air Force Base and was a Top Secret security clearance only area at that time.
CHRISBFRPKY
Do you know anything about the logging history of Kentucky? You honestly think a Bigfoot made it through this devastation?
http://www.foresthistory.org/ASPNET/Publications/region/8/daniel_boone/chap24.htm
There is no information whatsoever that this place was ever called that name.
No it wasn't.
The facility of topic is in Holloman AFB. Holloman AFB is in Alamogordo. You should know that because you were there.
Opps.....this should be good!
Chris,
Attack the argument - not the person - the problem in this case is that you are the argument. On one side of the fence you say "I never said the photos are scientific proof of bigfoot," but then you say "I was there and it was bigfoot." You say "I've not asked anyone to take my word for anything," then you say "My sighting is not up for debate."
My opinion is that you are just another BLAARGER. You have all the traits of what I'll call a "semi-pro".
- A group named with official sounding words like Research and Project - usually referred to by initials.
- a website laced with the same old Who We Are, What is Bigfoot, blah blah blah...including stories of up-close encounters and blurry pics and vids that - although you can't see it, I promise it was bigfoot. Most importantly (and why I said semi-pro) the DONATE BUTTON.
You are on the same level as NL with the SRA and who knows how many others. I would rank the NAWAC a little higher, but only because they have rock fights with Footie. Of course, the BFRO is kind of the standard and the real big leaguers get on TV on a regular basis.
I forgot that the Internet can't contain any accurate information about the world prior to when it was invented.I suppose you're using the internet to determine your findings. When was the internet invented? Post 1988?
I already did. That was one of my sources that revealed that you are wrong about multiple things.Yep. it was. Look up Coulston, you'll finally get to where I am now.
Same thing, and I already knew that. You are obfuscating.Holloman AFB is "at" Alamogordo NM, that means it was actually about 6 miles out of town. Alamogordo is the nearest city to the base, however the base is actually about 6 miles outside Alamogordo.
Same reason I wouldn't shoot you dmaker, I respect life. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not willing to die if I'm attacked. But unless that happens the pistol stays in the holster. Chris B.Chris, you claim to be within 51 feet of several bigfoots and you are heavily armed when in the woods. Why don't you shoot one?