• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
You have become somewhat confused. What you quoted were examples of people demonstrating your statements to be wrong. That is not an attack, nor is it ridicule.



I read this somewhere before.
12. “Address the argument, not the arguer." Having your opinion, claim or argument challenged, doubted or dismissed is not attacking the arguer.
 
Good stuff William!
The top pic is someone's fantasy...the bottom the most likley reality.
 
Maintaining that you're a knower suggests you have something to show. All apologies to AronRa, but if you can't show it, you don't really know it. Not in a way amenable to scientific scrutiny.

You believe is what you mean.

Believe or belief suggests faith based. I'm not talking about some higher power I choose to have faith in and believe in without any evidence of it or having never seen it. I consider a biological animal either to exist or not. If I see it in the flesh, and it is real, it exists to me. I wish you had been there too. It has nothing to do with faith or believing for me.

Then why don't you state this on your website instead of the fanciful yarn about giant bigfoots grooming or some such nonsense?

My site must irk you for some reason. It's free, if you don't like it, don't go there.

Whether you like it or not, it is up for debate because that's what this forum is about. The comments are negative here because you believe that Bigfoot exists and that is considered to be "woo" here at this forum. But you already knew all of that and that's why you chose to come here to "read and to comment".

Ah, so my opinion being different than everyone else's should single me out for a pile on? No, it shouldn't. My sighting is not up for debate. It happened, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't prove it to you. I can't unsee it. I don't think that should place a target on my back. Simply because I've seen something you haven't. Chris B.
 
The limited info I have released on my website should suffice for any topic related questions. I've not released any other info here other than what is already available. I fail to see any credible need for an alternate secret identity, but that may be because I'm not pretty enough to worry about a stalker.
Chris B.

What in the world does pretty and stalker and secret identity have to do with mentioning ones education?
 
Believe or belief suggests faith based. I'm not talking about some higher power I choose to have faith in and believe in without any evidence of it or having never seen it. I consider a biological animal either to exist or not. If I see it in the flesh, and it is real, it exists to me. I wish you had been there too. It has nothing to do with faith or believing for me.
This sounds exactly like a religous person's personal revelation.
 
Ah, so my opinion being different than everyone else's should single me out for a pile on? No, it shouldn't. My sighting is not up for debate. It happened, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't prove it to you. I can't unsee it. I don't think that should place a target on my back. Simply because I've seen something you haven't. Chris B.

Then shouldn't you be looking for the Campfire Stories section?
 
What does this say about the collective mentality of "skeptics" here? It suggests desperation and a clear lack of critical thinking. If you feel the only way your post can shine is by dowsing all other light, you truly are in a dark place. Chris B.

Sure sounds like someone invoking a belief system.
Are you the light Chris?
 
Chris, you said this...

ChrisBFRPKY said:
Given, it may have been obvious to me because of my years spent interacting with chimps at the Alamogordo Primate Research.

Then came this...

leisureclass said:
I'm sorry, but when were you at Alamogordo? I ask because your bio page at http://www.bfrpky.com/Chris.html makes absolutely no mention of you working at any primate research facility.

ChrisBFRPKY said:
My bio is brief. And your point is what? It should list everything I've ever done?

What did you do at APR, and when were you interacting with the chimps there?
 
Why would work at a primate research facility be relevant for someone claiming to be researching a primate?
 
I wonder if he worked for D. Rick Lee while he was there.

He worked at Alamogordo in the 2000's
 
Chris, did you know that that place is actually called Alamogordo Primate Facility, and not Alamogordo Primate Research? It's located at the Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo, NM.

I know that you've said that you were in the Air Force and are a Veteran. Is that the connection? Doing Air Force stuff at Holloman and also "interacting" with the chimps housed at the base?
 
You have become somewhat confused. What you quoted were examples of people demonstrating your statements to be wrong. That is not an attack, nor is it ridicule. If you can't handle disagreement, may I suggest you find something else to do with your time other than discussing biology? Biology--and science in general--is built on disagreement.

Oh certainly, the past few pages have demonstrated nothing but good will.

You don't get to set the terms of hte conversation. I don't doubt you THINK you saw bigfoot. I doubt your capacity to interpret what you saw.

And yet more kindness, you doubt my capacity to interpret what I saw. So, I'm an individual with diminished capacity.
Gee thanks, that's very helpful.

Yeah.....care to imagine just how accurately you can determine fleshy bits of extremities based on jaws? "Not at all" doesn't begin to come close to how poorly such reconstructions are constrained by data

I feel pretty secure with my model.

"Well, you didn't check behind every tree at the same time! Bigfoot may have moved!!!" :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Because it's relevant. You say that you've compared Giganto with bigfoot. Well, in order to do that you must have the necessary knowledge to make an accurate comparison. I've studied fossils my entire adult life, and I don't have the necessary background to do so; it's a HIGHLY specialized skill, particularly with hominins. If you lack that skill, your interpretations are nothing more than fantasy. The easiest way to establish your capacity to do this sort of thing is to prove that you were trained in it. You could also demonstrate the skill by utilizing it--providing specific characters that are similar, for example--but you've reacted with unwarranted hostility to the suggestion that you do that, so training is what you're left with.

My bolding. Yes it is. Let me ask you. If you were working on something that would turn the paleo world and current scientific beliefs upside down, would you share the info contained in your study prior to it's completion and release? Be honest. I don't think you would.

You said you can do X. We want proof. Otherwise, we are obliged to simply take your word for it--the word of someone who has demonstrated a deplorable lack of honesty in this thread. "Because I say so" is never strong evidence, and particularly not when it comes from someone who engages in as much word-twisting as you.

No, what I said was I am working on it and I'm not ready yet. I've not tried to sell anyone my opinion of Bigfoot and in fact have only encouraged those who are skeptical to remain so. I've not asked anyone to take my word for anything. You are incorrect. See, I disagree with your statement so I used "incorrect". I didn't say you were lying or incompetent, diminished capacity or mentally unstable.

To be clear: what you're doing is beyond the leading experts in the field. Paleo illustrators have a devil of a time getting animals right when they have all the bones; when they just have mandibular and skull material, they are helpless. What you're saying you can do is the equivalent of saying you can built a wormhole in your back yard using spare parts from your car.

See, now that wormhole comment was funny.
I don't claim to have any special knowledge over anyone else. The thing about theories though, sometimes there's a breakthrough and sometimes they don't pan out.

Actually my goal is quite simple sounding. Obtain a body or part for DNA typing and physical trait comparisons with known species from skeletal and soft tissue samples. The only hard part has been getting a Bigfoot to die for me. Chris B.
Chris B.
 
Chris, did you know that that place is actually called Alamogordo Primate Facility, and not Alamogordo Primate Research? It's located at the Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo, NM.

I know that you've said that you were in the Air Force and are a Veteran. Is that the connection? Doing Air Force stuff at Holloman and also "interacting" with the chimps housed at the base?

William, it's a matter of public record that I worked there from 1985 to 1988. We always called it "The Monkey Farm" and I have no doubt the official name has changed since it went into corporate hands.

I loved those little guys and gals and that's about all I can say about my time there, publicly or privately. I'm sure you already know why.
Chris B.
 
I have no doubt the official name has changed since it went into corporate hands.
I can find no information that the facility was ever called Alamogordo Primate Research. I can find the history of the facility but no mention of that name at all.

Is it possible that you have forgotten what the place was actually called when you worked there in 1985-88?
 
Chris, you claim to be within 51 feet of several bigfoots and you are heavily armed when in the woods. Why don't you shoot one?
 
Ah, so my opinion being different than everyone else's should single me out for a pile on? No, it shouldn't.
This is ISF/JREF.

It isn't really about having a different opinion. It's about Bigfoot Knower.


My sighting is not up for debate.
Yes it is. This is ISF/JREF.


It happened, there's nothing I can do about it. I can't prove it to you. I can't unsee it. I don't think that should place a target on my back. Simply because I've seen something you haven't.
It does whether you like it or not. This is ISF/JREF. You knew all about that before you came here and it's probably the reason why you came here and began posting. You came to this forum; the forum didn't come to you.
 
Actually my goal is quite simple sounding. Obtain a body or part for DNA typing and physical trait comparisons with known species from skeletal and soft tissue samples. The only hard part has been getting a Bigfoot to die for me. Chris B.

The highlighted really isn't all that hard but it is unnecessary. If you're seeing 9-foot apes with any regularity at all, it would be a slam dunk to share that with an appropriate biologist/zoologist who would have enough experience to scheme up a method to live trap a specimen. I am 100% positive of this.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom