• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Added: I don't have those answers. I don't know if any were killed during that time or not. I do know the reports go back as far as Daniel Boone who was reported to have shot one.

Those are good links. The KY website link has a good map of the bear populations. The WKYT links you listed have references to Laurel and McCreary counties which are within the South Eastern KY map of bear habitat.

Which part of Kentucky? I remember newspapers covering sightings of a bear in the Bardstown city limits a few years ago.

Hart County is my main focus. If you look in the KY website link bear map provided by LTC8K6 , you can see Hart County is located in South Central KY, outside of the bear population areas. I'm not certain what county Bardstown is located in but it is a good distance from the known bear population map. About 60 miles or so North of Hart County . It would be odd for a bear to be found there as it'd be way outside its normal range. But not unbelievable of course.
Chris B.
 
Last edited:
I've asked for help from someone who is very good with video to help debunk it. If he accepts I'm sure he can improve the quality, but again I would not expect the clip to be considered as viable evidence, only a body or part will fill that one.

I'd say walk away from that clip without bothering anyone further. There's really nothing there. It's too far away, too distorted, and too problematic.

I have no strong objections to the bigfoot research hobby when it's taken to the field--at least it's fresh air and exercise. The key to having a good time is probably not to take oneself too seriously.

In the very least, try to have a good time.
 
I'm not certain what county Bardstown is located in but it is a good distance from the known bear population map. About 60 miles or so North of Hart County . It would be odd for a bear to be found there as it'd be way outside its normal range. But not unbelievable of course.

It's in Nelson county, way outside the known population area. But the Wave 3 (the local news outlet) still has the story archived on their website should you desire a cite.
 
Chris, when you later returned to the spot with the dark patch shown on the video, was it there?

If youvwant to establish that the blob represents a living animal, the answer is not "You can see it move all primatey-like on the video." The answer should be something like "Here is my video of the site taken when I returned the next day and walked right up to the spot where the blob was. There are no trees, stumps, rocks, etc. That could have accounted for the blob. Whatever was in this spot yesterday is not in this spot today."

So tells about the immediate follow-up visit you must have done to at least demonstrate that the blob was animal.
 
So anyway, we have a prime example of what people see and claim to be bigfoot. Plus, a good example of "researchers" following up on a sighting.

ETA: It's also a good example of the pretend, role-playing aspect of this enthusiasm.
 
Last edited:
Added: I don't have those answers. I don't know if any were killed during that time or not.
You indeed know the answers to these questions. Between First Nations people and the European settlers, in the billions of man-hours spent hunting for food, clothing, remuneration, not a single footie was ever produced. Not rarely . . never.
I do know the reports go back as far as Daniel Boone who was reported to have shot one.

Yes, and we've seen the quality of proponent reports
 
Last edited:
Do you have anything to add to any discussion other than pot shots at me personally? Is that the limit of your intelligence? Disappointing..... .
If you don't know the difference between a foot and an inch, I doubt that you're sizing your bigfeets properly. This seems basic. You posted a photo of the "big boy" - was he 12 feet tall or 12"? Maybe Kentucky has a colony of leprechauns?

It's in Nelson county, way outside the known population area. But the Wave 3 (the local news outlet) still has the story archived on their website should you desire a cite.

Bigfoot was looking for bourbon. Sounds like a Mojo Nixon song.
 
Sorry River, but after reviewing your tendencies to stretch the truth and make things up as you go on this forum and others, I must conclude anything you put forth to be a creation of the mind rather than anything real. Now, how about that... :jaw-dropp Chris B.
You get the Resume Irony award for this one.

Congrats. That and five bucks gets you a cup off coffee.
 
Alllllllrighty then...

6Sby9N.jpg
 
eerok, I realize it's very poor quality. I've tried to enhance the video to bring out more detail and I've clearly failed as I'm not a video guy. I have the raw footage uploaded as well in hopes someone with a better understanding of video can work with it. But, I agree with you inasmuchas the quality is too poor to ever present as any sort of viable evidence. The footage is simply what I got at that time.

By viewing it on a 32' screen I have been able to single out a few movements that happen behind the "large black thing" and a few that happen on the lower left of the "large black thing" but nothing can be discerned at a glance.

I've asked for help from someone who is very good with video to help debunk it. If he accepts I'm sure he can improve the quality, but again I would not expect the clip to be considered as viable evidence, only a body or part will fill that one. Chris B.

Chris,

A few years ago a friend took a photo of a bull elk in a field in Franklin County, KY. Franklin County is way outside the elk restoration zone but my friend had a CELL PHONE pic that CLEARLY showed a bull elk. (I recognized the field the elk was in BTW since it was an area where I grew up.)

Since I saw the CLEAR photo I can saw it was an elk. I can also speculate this bull elk wandered out of the elk restoration zone and made his way to the bluegrass.

My friend took a pic of what was likely the ONLY damn elk wandering in the wild in central KY.

Where is the CLEAR photo of just ONE BF?

I am beginning to think you know good and well there are no BF and this is all a game to you.
 
"A bear getting a back rub from the other bears behind him?"

"The hunching ape like creatures is moving though. And so is the hairy arm behind him."

"By viewing it on a 32' screen I have been able to single out a few movements that happen behind the "large black thing" and a few that happen on the lower left of the "large black thing" but nothing can be discerned at a glance"

Chris,

Is it a large hairy arm giving a back rub or nothing that can be discerned on a 32" screen?

On a different subject, when asked about investigating the hog-slapping bigfoot story, you said you don't waste your time investigating stories that are obviously made up (indicating that you feel it fits that category) My question is: How do you decide? What part of that story takes it off your list? What is your opinion of NL's good-n-plenty incident - do you think it was BF?
 
Chris...when asked about investigating the hog-slapping bigfoot story, you said you don't waste your time investigating stories that are obviously made up...

If Chris doesn't believe the leap/leap/slap story... :( *sniff sniff*

I like that one so darn much...
 
You said if it happened in Indiana the dates were wrong and it was a long way to deer season, I pointed out if it happened in KY , the dates were within a week or so apart from deer season. Did you forget that part?

Is telling the truth a possibility with you?

That is not even close to being true. Here are the deer seasons in Indiana 2013:

http://www.eregulations.com/indiana/hunting/hunting-seasons/

There is one season, the URBAN SEASON that opened 15 September: the SECOND contradiction in the story if you want to claim this, which also requires blaze orange:

http://fw.ky.gov/Hunt/Pages/Hunting-Regulations.aspx

the THIRD contradiction in the story and the wrong state too which is the FOURTH contradiction in the story. If you claim it was bow season then it is a MONTH off, not a "week or so".

A fifth contradiction is the friend you work with who you can't dare ask a question of because something just to horrible would happen. Etc.

Lying is so easy. Dealing with it is tedious. Because a liar can just throw out new lies that need to be compared to the evidence, one by one, and the liar is busy lying about what just happened, revising "history".

I get what you are doing, sure. The literature tells us that the act of deception itself is the glee. It is called "duper's delight". Look how much power I have over you: I can make you go look up things. I don't believe what I just said myself, so it is cute watching you show it is untrue.

Lying is the smart thing to do. Honest people are fools. The biggest fool of all is the one who thinks I believe all the manipulative things I rattle off.
 
Last edited:
Sorry River, but after reviewing your tendencies to stretch the truth and make things up as you go on this forum and others, I must conclude anything you put forth to be a creation of the mind rather than anything real. Now, how about that... :jaw-dropp Chris B.

I am somehow not offended one bit by that Chris. May the foot be with you. haha.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom