• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Sally Kerns' homophobic agenda

I do not recall him ever claiming Al Quran is a science textbook. I may have overlooked a post, here and there. Got a ref?


That's because he never did. He did say evolution is woo and that an Earth billions of years old is pure theory, so I assume he gets his information from his religious text.

He also said that when the Qur'an mentions that God made the world in six days, a day to God can mean anything, even billions of years, so my point was that if we can't determine what is meant by "a day" in the Qur'an, how can we rely on it for information about the Universe?
 
When and where was I supposed to have said this Thumbleweed?


Has anyone told him yet that making fun of other posters by distorting their user names is not allowed here?

It ought to be reported, but I don't want to do so if it's already been done.
 
"I wish I lived in Oklahoma so I could vote for her !!!!"

You must be a parody. Either that or you're David Horowitz, and you're spreading stereotypes.
 
Brilliant, Stephen.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Neither could Alan Shore, for that matter.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom