• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Sally Kerns' homophobic agenda

For the sake of the innocent bystanders of Austin, I hope there aren't any Shia muslims there.
 
How does one indoctrinate anyone with homosexuality let alone 2 year olds? What societies have been destroyed by tolerance of homosexuals? Why do people continue to pay attention to Sunni Man? These are the burning questions.
 
Why do people continue to pay attention to Sunni Man?
Like on a sidewalk: you see the dogturds, you go round them or step over them, sometimes accidentally steps into one of them. But what would drive anyone to intentionally seek them out and pick them up? People must learn to distinguish between the turds and the coins.
 
Last edited:
Why do people continue to pay attention to Sunni Man?


In another thread, Sunni Man keeps avoiding the point that the Qur'an is a lousy reference for learning about the Universe. I'm kind of curious to see how far he'll go in avoiding it.
 
In another thread, Sunni Man keeps avoiding the point that the Qur'an is a lousy reference for learning about the Universe. I'm kind of curious to see how far he'll go in avoiding it.
I do not recall him ever claiming Al Quran is a science textbook. I may have overlooked a post, here and there. Got a ref?

DR
 
In another thread, Sunni Man keeps avoiding the point that the Qur'an is a lousy reference for learning about the Universe. I'm kind of curious to see how far he'll go in avoiding it.
When and where was I supposed to have said this Thumbleweed?
 
People must learn to distinguish between the turds and the coins.
Are you blind or just have no sense of smell?

How long did it take you to learn the difference?

And what did you use to sanitize your hands after learning this life lesson?
 
I left when I graduated from Central Jr. High School.

Thank the Great Noodly One...
I attended Eisenhower Jr. and Sr.

Central was considered a tough school for kids to attend. Lots of minoritys and fighting.
 
Last edited:
I attended Eisenhower Jr. and Sr.

Central was considered a tough school for kids to attend. Lots of minoritys and fighting.

Of course, if you have minorities, you have fighting. :rolleyes:

I had good friends that were black and Native American. I can't remember one fight while I was there...at least one that started because of racism.
 
Back to what I asked earlier;

What are the societies this bitch is talking about?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom