• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Roger Waters promotes 9/11 conspiracy theories...

:notm

Join the BPS​

As the UK’s professional body for psychology, our membership includes HCPC practitioners, researchers, academics, students, the wider psychological workforce, those applying psychology in daily roles, and general enthusiasts.
And once a member you are qualified to give unsolicited opinions on the psychological state of anyone you see fit.
 
Here you go::
LOL, yeah, that's exactly what I said it's a faux credential. It says, literally, under "Why should I become a Graduate Member?" that it is to signify to a potential employer that you are trying really hard and are ready to take the next step towards starting a career.
Do you understand what that means? It's a kiddie certification. It's literally only one (free) step up from the student membership, that is available to the teens.

Now, your repeated claim is that this is what you need to call yourself a psychologist in England. We have examined this claim, and determined that it is a lie. You are not a psychologist and never were, at least no more than I am literally an English psychologist.

Hey, I think I'm going to get that on my custom title. "English Psychologist". Then we can both try to bull ◊◊◊◊ the forum about "we psychologists"! What fun.

Eta: btw, you completely dodged the questions I asked in clear simple words that a child could understand.
 
Last edited:
:notm

Join the BPS​

As the UK’s professional body for psychology, our membership includes HCPC practitioners, researchers, academics, students, the wider psychological workforce, those applying psychology in daily roles, and general enthusiasts.
Yeah, but I'm an official psychic, and I see Vixen at the British Psychological Society's admittance desk:

"So I cut you this check, and I can officially call myself a psychologist and put letters after my name and ◊◊◊◊?"

"Well, anyone can call themselves a psychologist in England. But I suppose so, technically, yes..."

"Bonzer".
 
Last edited:
The rest of Pink Floyd wrote a whole album about Syd Barrett, if you want to know how they felt about him just listen to it, the first track in particular.

The story of how he turned up at the studio whilst they were recording it is extraordinary.

Vixen has never heard that. She stopped listening after Piper because they became too pop and commercial.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom