Francesca R
Girl
So mob justice and public disorder are good with you?I think they should be allowed in and left without protection for a day.
Guess you have more than a little in common with the type of individual who is refused entry.
So mob justice and public disorder are good with you?I think they should be allowed in and left without protection for a day.
You're ad-homming your way out of a statement you apparently wish you hadn't made. Weak.Dr.Adequate,the last few days you [ . . . ]
By the same reasoning the persecutation of religion in several Marxist countreis should prove how sick Atheism really is.
I say let Phelps into the UK, then put him into a locked room with one of the more exteme Islamic preachers that the UK has, and make sure there are plenty of sharp instruments around. Solve two problems at once.
That's amongst immigrants from ethnic groups which are predominantly Muslim. BPSGC was talking about Islamofascists.I'm not arguing against your point but the evidence is there at least in the UK:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1571969/Britains-highest-birth-rates-among-migrants.html
Actually, it's about the UK and other European countries having become so fearful of their increasingly large, easily-aroused-to-anger Muslim populations that they dare not risk doing anything that might offend that population. [ . . . ]
Colour you contradictory . . .[ . . . ] Today, it seems the reverse is true; Americans are concerned about Islamist fascism taking over Europe, while the Europeans don't seem to care. At least that's the perception on this side of the pond.
Hush now, don't fret.yeah, I am concerned.
Go to a fire station in NYC, and explain why Islamic extremists are a imaginary bogeyman.
No I just stated that there was a time when Fred Phelps would have been dealt with in a manner that would make him think twice before using tragedy to preach his vile hatred. I know that most on this forum are too young to remember but people like him were not tolerated just as a man that used the f word in front of a woman or child would have been told to shut his filthy mouth and if he didn't another man would shut it for him. I realise that is shocking to some of you but it fostered polite behavior.So mob justice and public disorder are good with you?
Guess you have more than a little in common with the type of individual who is refused entry.
I said I was not arguing the point you made just providing the information you demanded. You appear to be on a self righteous tear so I will not further antagonize you.That's amongst immigrants from ethnic groups which are predominantly Muslim. BPSGC was talking about Islamofascists.
I was expecting someone to conflate the two.
But it wasn't.I said I was not arguing the point you made just providing the information you demanded.
No, it's more of an accuracy jag.You appear to be on a self righteous tear ...
....
Then you will be relieved to learn that your worries are ill-founded.
Your latest ramblings do not clarify your previous ramblings.Hi
Ah, good. I can relax, then. The British government will not set a precedent of denying entry to someone they have invited to present a topic to them because a small, vocal, and violent part of the population has promised that they will be unable to maintain a law-abiding attitude if the invited someone is allowed to speak.
I'm really quite relieved. I think it was the Brit's guy, Kipling, that said, "That if once you have paid him the Danegeld, You never get rid of the Dane." I'm greatly heartened by your adherence to Kipling's last words in that poem:
It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
For fear they should succumb and go astray;
So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
You will find it better policy to say:—
"We never pay any one Dane-geld,
No matter how trifling the cost,
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
And the nation that plays it is lost!"
Good on you guys for stiff-upper-lipping that whole thing.
Oh...
No...
Wait....
No I just stated that there was a time when Fred Phelps would have been dealt with in a manner that would make him think twice before using tragedy to preach his vile hatred. I know that most on this forum are too young to remember but people like him were not tolerated just as a man that used the f word in front of a woman or child would have been told to shut his filthy mouth and if he didn't another man would shut it for him. I realise that is shocking to some of you but it fostered polite behavior.
See Lend-Lease. As I said, we should have done more, but it wasn't like we were completely neutral until December 7, 1941.
There's a long tradition of firing machine guns and beating the daylights out of people in the US, naturally. Maybe this is just a case of culture clash?