Helen
Implicitly explicit
Since I'm nothing, if not an scientist (so I'm nothing
), I have experimented with my old Samsung - it charges almost as quickly as my newer one (but then it didn't have as many functions), it stays charged almost as long, despite its age, it's slightly thicker than the newer one, but it's extremely easy to open the back panel, and take out the very slim, metal (no idea what kind) encased battery, and put it back/replace it. It seems eminently sensible to make this possible.
), I have experimented with my old Samsung - it charges almost as quickly as my newer one (but then it didn't have as many functions), it stays charged almost as long, despite its age, it's slightly thicker than the newer one, but it's extremely easy to open the back panel, and take out the very slim, metal (no idea what kind) encased battery, and put it back/replace it. It seems eminently sensible to make this possible.

