• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

PROOF that animals can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slight sense of humour failure from some people I think.
 
all animals talk in a telepathic lanquage its a fact read up on it.

I read up on it, and found that it's true! All animals DO talk in a telepathic language!

But then I read up on some other stuff, and it said NO animals talk in a telepathic language.

Yet more stuff I read said that, while animals talk in a telepathic language, none of them actually understand it.

All these sources make very good points. I call it a tie.
 
I would, but my copy of Fate magazine was stolen by a pack of super-intelligent telepathic chipmunks.
AAAAL-VIIIIN!!!
fist4su.gif
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom