• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

PROOF that animals can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. once again, something else worthy of being pasted into a Monty Python type of sketch.... but other than that, sorry son. That's a far cry from being evidence of anything (Except evidence that there are people out there with good sense of humor).
 
I can't actually believe that anyone would think that I thought that video was proof of telepathy. Its called a.....





...joke
 
I can't actually believe that anyone would think that I thought that video was proof of telepathy. Its called a.....





...joke

Yeah, pretty much anything you post is starting to become a joke to me. No offense.

By the way, keep the jokes in the Humor section.
 
Last edited:
I can't actually believe that anyone would think that I thought that video was proof of telepathy. Its called a.....





...joke
its not a joke when animals mostly talk in a telepathic language, but we dont need to since we have cell phones.
 
Yup, the hundreds of millions of years before we had cell phones, we were just patiently waiting.... :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom