My flight leaves at 3:30 on Monday, so if someone can drop me off at the airport by 1:30ish (is it on the way?) then we can do the tour in the morning, maybe leaving the hotel at the reasonable hour of 9 am.
I think we can do that.
I'll see when my newly re-arranged flight might leave. I might be dropped off as well... which means either: I can't be the chauffeur...
...or everyone else gets to hire ponies to take them back to the hotel. (I was going to say "cute tortoises" here, but they move too slowly.)
mr. ottle: Can you be the chauffeur if we do this on Monday?
I veto any information over car-to-car communication as I think it's way to complicated. If you want to hear about the geology, you have to come outside.
So, that's the end of that chapter.
Forget I ever brought it up.
(We should have a cell number to call someone in each car, just in case something really important needs to be said. But, we would only use it in the event that something really important needs to be said.)
Just wear a hat and stay hydrated.
This is good advice.
It will very very hot out there! Take all necessary precautions: Hats, bottles o' water, sunblock, squeeze-breezes, sunglasses, etc.
I can perhaps give an overview of the geology at the visitor center before we head out on the tour.
Not to mention a glimpse at the cute tortoises.
If this becomes too complicated or if I am not successfully bribed, I will quit as guide

.
So, I hear you like rocks, huh.
Yeah, we should be able to pay you in.... rocks. No problem.
Also, if you make any comments about how such-and-such is more important than rocks, I will throw rocks at you

.
Thanks for the warning. Since I regard my body as more important than rocks, I won't actually say that to you, so you won't have any excuse to harm it with rock throwing.