MattusMaximus
Intellectual Gladiator
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2006
- Messages
- 15,948
GOP gets the blame for economy woes
This is the first poll on this specific topic that I've seen, so it'd be interesting to see if there are any others.
CNN poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy; Obama gains
Wow. This could not only hurt McCain, but I wonder how much it'll negatively impact the GOP as they try to limit gains by the Democrats in Congress?
Has anyone else seen any other polls on this specific topic/question?
This is the first poll on this specific topic that I've seen, so it'd be interesting to see if there are any others.
CNN poll: GOP takes brunt of blame for economy; Obama gains
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- By a 2-to-1 ratio, Americans blame Republicans over Democrats for the financial crisis that has swept across the country the past few weeks, a new national poll suggests.
That may be contributing to better poll numbers for Sen. Barack Obama against Sen. John McCain in the race for the White House.
In a CNN/Opinion Research Corp. survey out Monday afternoon, 47 percent of registered voters questioned said Republicans are more responsible for the problems currently facing financial institutions and the stock market; only 24 percent said Democrats are more responsible. ...
Wow. This could not only hurt McCain, but I wonder how much it'll negatively impact the GOP as they try to limit gains by the Democrats in Congress?
Has anyone else seen any other polls on this specific topic/question?
