Yup....can you do me a favor next time. Post a smaller picture cause now every post on this page scrolls off the screen.I am not too sure where they are on this map:
http://c.imagehost.org/0042/Clipboard01.jpg
Are they on East Portland Street at the entrance to the little ally that leads up to the satellite dishes?
Yup....can you do me a favor next time. Post a smaller picture cause now every post on this page scrolls off the screen.
Ohh...a time machine. Guess time travel as far as editing posts is possible. Guess those laws of physics the truthers claim were broken on 9/11 were not done by muslim hijackers but by JREFBy the power of the edit button, I can not only next time but this time! I just travelled back in time and adjusted my post. Anyway, yea, sorry. Sorry you don't have 1680x1050 as your resolution like I do.![]()
Ohh...a time machine. Guess time travel as far as editing posts is possible. Guess those laws of physics the truthers claim were broken on 9/11 were not done by muslim hijackers but by JREF![]()
Don't make me pay you unresistable hush-money!

I once went to a Star Trek convention in Leeds, not, I hasten to add, as a delegate, but to see an old friend. Having been there an hour, my friend, worse the wear for Glenfiddich, got thrown out of the hotel for refusing to speak anything other than Klingon.
This story is relevant because a) there were more people there than on this silly video and b) it was less sad.
My local station just did a piece on whether human yawning is infectious...to your pets. That's haow slow the news is here, and we got the RNC coming.