• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Phoenix 9-11 Truth confronts Channel 12 News

LOL just say the notes about how they were going to confront the employees as they left but went to the entrance instead!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That deserves 2 slapping dogs if I knew knew how to post them!
 
Looks like the truthers realized how pathetic they looked and took down the video!
 
I am not too sure where they are on this map:

Hm. NSFW tag is weird?

Clipboard01.jpg


Are they on East Portland Street at the entrance to the little ally that leads up to the satellite dishes?
 
Last edited:
Yup....can you do me a favor next time. Post a smaller picture cause now every post on this page scrolls off the screen.

By the power of the edit button, I can not only next time but this time! I just travelled back in time and adjusted my post. Anyway, yea, sorry. Sorry you don't have 1680x1050 as your resolution like I do. ;)
 
By the power of the edit button, I can not only next time but this time! I just travelled back in time and adjusted my post. Anyway, yea, sorry. Sorry you don't have 1680x1050 as your resolution like I do. ;)
Ohh...a time machine. Guess time travel as far as editing posts is possible. Guess those laws of physics the truthers claim were broken on 9/11 were not done by muslim hijackers but by JREF :)
 
Ohh...a time machine. Guess time travel as far as editing posts is possible. Guess those laws of physics the truthers claim were broken on 9/11 were not done by muslim hijackers but by JREF :)

:eusa_shhh: :eusa_shifty: Don't make me pay you unresistable hush-money!:eusa_whistle::eusa_dance:
 
I once went to a Star Trek convention in Leeds, not, I hasten to add, as a delegate, but to see an old friend. Having been there an hour, my friend, worse the wear for Glenfiddich, got thrown out of the hotel for refusing to speak anything other than Klingon.

This story is relevant because a) there were more people there than on this silly video and b) it was less sad.
 
If I were them, I'd be worried that one of the cars passing by was driven by a 9/11 survivor or family member, and that he'd run up on to the sidewalk and take out a few truthers.


Now that I think about it, maybe that's why they moved around to the side......
 
I once went to a Star Trek convention in Leeds, not, I hasten to add, as a delegate, but to see an old friend. Having been there an hour, my friend, worse the wear for Glenfiddich, got thrown out of the hotel for refusing to speak anything other than Klingon.

This story is relevant because a) there were more people there than on this silly video and b) it was less sad.

... and c) he was making more sense.
 
My local station just did a piece on whether human yawning is infectious...to your pets. That's haow slow the news is here, and we got the RNC coming.
 
It's growing man...everyday we convert someone over to the truth...you're all blind man. Wake up sheeple, the truth is here, and will not be silenced...

:D

TAM
 
Come on they actually managed double figures, well when you count the cameraman. That has to be one of the most successful 9-11 meetings for this year!
 
Oh the irony......if the twoofers were in charge, such public demonstrations of free speech would be outlawed as treason!
 
Blair gadsby and the Phoenix 911truth gang protest outside channel 10 fox news, Phoenix.



No one honks to support them, lol.
 
My local station just did a piece on whether human yawning is infectious...to your pets. That's haow slow the news is here, and we got the RNC coming.

I dunno if it was your post, the thought of it or that I am just tired: But I just yawned. :cool:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom