Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
- Joined
- May 9, 2006
- Messages
- 29,691
I hate all of you.
And Horatius, a kaishakunin is only allowed to those who die in honor. Just sayin'.
Yeah, but seppuku will restore my honour. Or hurt a heck of a lot, whichever.
I hate all of you.
And Horatius, a kaishakunin is only allowed to those who die in honor. Just sayin'.
Yeah, but seppuku will restore my honour. Or hurt a heck of a lot, whichever.
You had to ask?
Paula Bares Top in Joy & Healing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrBK1v5cU0
Paula Gloria Gives Harold Raunchy Happy Birthday Sex
Paula Gloria' Plane Fantasy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL7YQjQ4hoY
bleach is for rookies. I washed mine out with FIRE
Oh man, I think I just became a no-planer.
I feel so dirty, yet vaguely aroused.
Does anyone here know kaishaku? I may need a kaishakuin of this goes on.....
No planer Paula Gloria compares planers and no planers and laments that plane huggers have more fun. (50 sec. You Tube video.)
bleach is for rookies. I washed mine out with FIRE
Well, having me as a kaishakunin would certainly make it hurt a heck of a lot more. Unless I am allowed to use a chainsaw instead of a katana.
OMFG!!!1111!1!!1! Hokulele is a sock!
I can almost accept that someone got stupid and made up a stupid video while intoxicated...Most of us have had moments where we drank a little too much, said some things, etc....
But for the love of god, WHY WOULD YOU THEN POST YOUR DRUNKEN SILLY, STUPID, MORONIC RANT on youtube????
TAM![]()
Who. Is. This. Woman.? She's just using random words! And who on earth is "Ozzie bin Oswald" and "41"? Does she just make this up as she goes along?
Admittedly Im swedish, perhaps its a cultural thing - but I don't get it.
Paula Gloria is a New Age airhead
I'd never heard of her before this video, but those are my EXACT first thoughts about her. Reminds me of every friend my hippie ex who forced me to watch "What the Bleep" had in that age group.
"Farther Down the Rabbit Hole" with Paula Gloria debuted September 2005 on Manhattan Neighborhood Network (Public Access TV) and was based on the many interviews done with stars from the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know?!" before the movie was even contemplated.
http://www.rabbitholecentral.tv/