• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Paula Gloria Hits The Vino

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I think I just became a no-planer.








I feel so dirty, yet vaguely aroused.






Does anyone here know kaishaku? I may need a kaishakuin of this goes on.....

[size=+4]SLAP!!!!!![/size]
Feeling better yet? Those 24 hour fevers are a real b*tch!!!!:rolleyes:

ETA:I have some chicken soup heated up to get rid of the fever hallucinations once the swelling goes down....:p
 
Last edited:
I can almost accept that someone got stupid and made up a stupid video while intoxicated...Most of us have had moments where we drank a little too much, said some things, etc....

But for the love of god, WHY WOULD YOU THEN POST YOUR DRUNKEN SILLY, STUPID, MORONIC RANT on youtube????

TAM:)
 
Last edited:
I'm sick at the moment. Not because of that video; I have a nasty cold which is making me feel miserable.

I have come to the conclusion that my head, nose, sinuses, throat and lungs are trying to punish me for making my body watch that video.

Next time you want to show everyone a video like that please just start a threat telling us to stick broken glass in our eyes instead. Thanks.
 
I can almost accept that someone got stupid and made up a stupid video while intoxicated...Most of us have had moments where we drank a little too much, said some things, etc....

But for the love of god, WHY WOULD YOU THEN POST YOUR DRUNKEN SILLY, STUPID, MORONIC RANT on youtube????

TAM:)


That is the great acheivment of You Tube..in fact ,the Internet in General.
People can now share their stupidity with the whole world.
All the time I see behavior on the Internet which makes me shake my head in amazement on why people would willingly proclaim to the world they are total idiots.
 
Who. Is. This. Woman.? She's just using random words! And who on earth is "Ozzie bin Oswald" and "41"? Does she just make this up as she goes along?

Admittedly Im swedish, perhaps its a cultural thing - but I don't get it.
 
Last edited:
Who. Is. This. Woman.? She's just using random words! And who on earth is "Ozzie bin Oswald" and "41"? Does she just make this up as she goes along?

Admittedly Im swedish, perhaps its a cultural thing - but I don't get it.

It doesn't make much more sense for this native born American English speaker either. Ozzie and 41 are apparently no-planer video artists like Nico Haupt who, according to Gloria, will bring "truth" to the masses via their art.

Paula Gloria is a New Age airhead who latched onto the 9/11 truth movement and embraced the no planer view of the attacks in New York. She does a daily video stream from her apartment for her blog which also gets shown on cable access in Manhattan. It's like a soap opera of her life. You have to catch every episode to follow what she may be talking about on any given day.

She has over 500 videos on her You Tube channel, most of them almost a half hour or an hour in length. There doesn’t seem to be any aspect of her life she hasn’t put on video and made available to the world via the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulagloria
 
Paula Gloria is a New Age airhead

I'd never heard of her before this video, but those are my EXACT first thoughts about her. Reminds me of every friend my hippie ex who forced me to watch "What the Bleep" had in that age group.
 
I'd never heard of her before this video, but those are my EXACT first thoughts about her. Reminds me of every friend my hippie ex who forced me to watch "What the Bleep" had in that age group.

As it turns out, not coincidently, Gloria was ahead of the curve on “What The Bleep.”

Why should we not be surprised?

"Farther Down the Rabbit Hole" with Paula Gloria debuted September 2005 on Manhattan Neighborhood Network (Public Access TV) and was based on the many interviews done with stars from the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know?!" before the movie was even contemplated.

http://www.rabbitholecentral.tv/
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom