angrysoba
Philosophile
Well, I'll bet £ 1 he killed her intentionally. I still can't imagine someone blasting away at a shadowy figure on the off-chance it's an intruder.
Oh, it does happen. But I think your bet would be a safe one.
Well, I'll bet £ 1 he killed her intentionally. I still can't imagine someone blasting away at a shadowy figure on the off-chance it's an intruder.
His girlfriend was looking forward to Valentine's Day, a report of a previous "domestic incident" has been incorrectly presented as "a history of domestic violence" by the media and reports of cheating are attributed to the wrong girlfriend and police itself confirms there were no prior reported incidents between him and his girlfriend. It does not seem that way AT ALL.
Strange stuff.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSBRE91E09620130215?irpc=932
Sorry for the mobile link but the story says he shot her through the bathroom door.
But it doesn't say which side of the door she was on. Was he hiding in the bathroom thinking it was a home invasion, or was she hiding in the bathroom from him?
I'm not sure how "accidentally shot his girlfriend because he thought she was a burglar" changing to "he shot her intentionally because he was fighting with her and had the gun handy" really affects the point against guns?
Wouldn't either scenario be a ding against the gun enthusiasts?
If he was hiding in the bathroom all he had to do was say "who's out there" before pulling the trigger. If he didn't do this he deserves to be convicted of murder even if he thought it was an intruder.
According to newspapers, 4 shots through the bathroom door and 4 hits.
Head, arm, chest and pelvis. Where they get this information I have no idea.
The Sun providing a sterling service in its provision of news today. Perhaps not quite the same calibre as "Gotcha" but I'd put it in a list of the top-ten most inappropriate front-pages.
I'm only going by the website.
Look at the right-hand column, and scroll down until you see the advert for The Sun's iPad version. The front page of the paper edition is depicted on the iPad.
Is that a picture of his girlfriend on the cover advertising there are "three more shots" of her inside?![]()
It reads to me like a quote from some alleged witness claiming to have heard 3 shots, screams, then 3 more shots. Am I missing something?
I don't know. Who's the woman on the cover?
Strange stuff.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSBRE91E09620130215?irpc=932
Sorry for the mobile link but the story says he shot her through the bathroom door.
But it doesn't say which side of the door she was on. Was he hiding in the bathroom thinking it was a home invasion, or was she hiding in the bathroom from him?
Is that what you think is inappropriate?