funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns
http://video.nbc4.com/player/?id=179503
Is it wrong for me to criticize this girl who happens to be Jewish?
No, it was wrong to post it in this thread. It is a blatant derail.
http://video.nbc4.com/player/?id=179503
Is it wrong for me to criticize this girl who happens to be Jewish?
That still makes him a racist.
Do you think all Muslim Arabs are crazy, honor-killing terrorists?
Translated this actually reads
I have no answer to the fact I posted rubbish. I have looked at crap on neo nazi or anti semite sites and that is all that really matters. Lets avoid this subject as, if it continues, I will look even more foolish.
Poor retort to a real smackdown Kag
Frankly I doubt not having your respect is going to lose me any sleep.![]()
No, I think that terrorists are "honor-killing [the Hell?] terrorists." My point was that you don't see the irony of calling someone a racist, when you are, in fact, a racist. By the way, Darth insulted you, not Japanese people in general.
I'm not a racist implying that I hate people based on race.
This is the latest on the Lockerbie bombing which is as it stands blamed on 2 Libyans:
http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=3&no=380695&rel_no=1
New evidence shows that the evidence used to indict these people were false meaning these people are most likely innocent.
Starting to catch the drift?
Well that shows your intellectual capacity. Maybe you missed the other article I quoted.
Besides how does it make me anti-semitic for pointing out the Israeli government is unpopular?
That is not a quantification of "benefit".I did that already. Iraq and now Iran. The construction of the Haifa-Mosul pipeline.
Now imagine that they don't.Basically just imagine that Israel also has control over Iraq now.
Tread respectfully when you mention the lyrics of John Lennon...That is not a quantification of "benefit".
Now imagine that they don't.
Actually, you don't have to imagine.
Yes, this is why he has in fact been indicted.Is there solid evidence to indict Osama for the WTC bombing or any other of the crimes he's wanted for?
No. Does this prove:Was there ever a wanted poster for Capone?
Well what would they know about such abstruse subjects as terrorism and blowing things up?The most pertinent aspect of the article to the discussion going on on this thread is that none of the jihadists being quoted have any doubt at all that Al Qaeda carried out 9/11.
Well that shows your intellectual capacity. Maybe you missed the other article I quoted.
Besides how does it make me anti-semitic for pointing out the Israeli government is unpopular?
No, you are a racist because you think that the Jews were behind 9/11, and they faked the Holocaust, as well as (I am sure) a myriad of other crimes.
Well, looks like you want to take up the issue again. I'll be happy to do so, because I actually read the article.
Basically, leaders of the U.S. Jewish community want to detach themselves of any charge that Jews are leading the buildup to war with Iran. This is to avoid a situation similar to the drum beating prior to Iraq where certain officials of the Likud party and prominent Jewish neoconservatives were figured in encouraging the Bush Administration to invade.
NOWHERE in the article does it mention that the Israeli government is unpopular because of the previous actions of a "small" band of neoconservatives and a few given officials. This is the conclusion that you are leaping to.
In your opinion, the Israeli government is unpopular because of pushes to increase U.S. aggression against Iraq and Iran.
In the greater consensus, the Israeli government is unpopular because of their failed war in Lebanon.
See? You were jumping to a conclusion.
-Sporanox
Ah, good morning from Asia. We're still at it, I see.
So, just to sum this up (in relation to the OP).....
Osama says he didn't do it in an interview - Check! He didn't do it.
Osama says Moussaoui wasn't AQ - Check! Not AQ
Osama says he did it - XXX! Wrong! Disinformationist propaganda.
I get it, now Kageki. Anything Osama says that supports your whackjob positions is proof. Anything Osama says that refutes the very essentials of 911 Truth is a lie.
Conveniently tinted glasses you have there.
I've never made that conclusion. All I said was that the government was unpopular. I also posted another article where it showed the community in the US was against the war as well.
As for 9/11 I think it was a collaboration between the British, US and Israel and when I say those countries I mean the few influential elites. Never the general people.