TruthersLie
This space for rent.
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2009
- Messages
- 3,715
In my experience really ignorant people are never cognisant of their ignorance.
Of course not... he actually thinks he is "winning."
Which just makes it funnier.
In my experience really ignorant people are never cognisant of their ignorance.
In other words, you didn't see either of the planes. Who told you planes hit? CNN? Harley Guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OnZaN2EWg
I love this one. Debunkers ask where the whistleblowers are, then when the whistleblowers turn up, the debunkers call them twoofers. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't!
I've found that with no planers, it doesn't matter if half of Manhattan saw the events take place in person. They're in their own little world...
Of course not... he actually thinks he is "winning."
Which just makes it funnier.
I have told you before. I SAW the SECOND PLANE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!! Do you have a reading problem?
That, and when I heard the second come screaming into the other tower, and saw the huge explosion 1000' over my head, I knew we were under attack.
I have told you before. I SAW the SECOND PLANE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!! Do you have a reading problem?
I DID NOT see the first one. But, within 5 minutes of me getting there, people were already telling us that it was a HUGE ******* PLANE!!
Stop trying to twist my words, its getting old ace.
I think you have a writing problem. You said you saw the explosion:
Congrats to bardamu. I only gave he/she 70 or 80 extra chances, and now this despicable, mentally ill, piece of **** is on ignore. Kudos.
when is the baby dueOuch. bardamu appears to be trying to lecture US about what is and isn't "hard evidence". Damn. Another broken irony meter. That was my last one! Does anybody have any spares?
I was at work in the UK when this happened. My wife phoned me from home right after the first news flash on UK TV after the first impact. She said a plane had hit the towers, I immediately assumed a small two seater or private jet etc. She said non, it was definately like a passenger plane, a big plane, she had seen the footage at that point.Did you see what this guy had to say ?
'' Voltaire Network: What are your suspicions based on?
Kurt Sonnenfeld: There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower — far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA . FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning! It was odd to me that all cameras were so fiercely prohibited within the secured perimeter of Ground Zero, that the entire area was declared a crime scene and yet the “evidence” within that crime scene was so rapidly removed and destroyed. And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks! ''
Rubber landing-gear tyres visible in evidence container marked “FBI Plane Parts Only.”
See photo in attached link .
http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html
bardamu said:How many cameras are there in the entire borough of Manhattan? Why are there not more photos of the plane holes? They were sitting there for an hour or more begging to have their picture taken.
Every *single* photo and video showing the North Face of WTC1 and the South Face of WTC2 show the holes. 100% of the sample (hundreds of images). You seriously think there were no holes? Show me just one photo where the holes are missing.
Of course not... he actually thinks he is "winning."
Which just makes it funnier.
In my experience really ignorant people are never cognisant of their ignorance.