• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Split Thread 'Nose-out' footage

In other words, you didn't see either of the planes. Who told you planes hit? CNN? Harley Guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OnZaN2EWg

I have told you before. I SAW the SECOND PLANE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!! Do you have a reading problem?

I DID NOT see the first one. But, within 5 minutes of me getting there, people were already telling us that it was a HUGE ******* PLANE!!

Stop trying to twist my words, its getting old ace.
 
I love this one. Debunkers ask where the whistleblowers are, then when the whistleblowers turn up, the debunkers call them twoofers. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't!

What whistleblowing twoof? Are you that stupid? Has Sonnenfeld shown ANY video yet? Has he shown anything in fact? Do you know the logical fallacy you are committing twoof no planer? It's called special pleading.
which goes well with your Argument By Selective Observation logical fallacy.
 
Trying too hard again Bill,that is very bad trolling,you need to brush up on your skills.
 
I have told you before. I SAW the SECOND PLANE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!! Do you have a reading problem?

I DID NOT see the first one. But, within 5 minutes of me getting there, people were already telling us that it was a HUGE ******* PLANE!!

Stop trying to twist my words, its getting old ace.

Fonebone < I have some questions .
Where were you located when you "saw" the second
flying object ?
Did you actually see the impact ?
Were you able to view first hand ejecta from the north-east corner area of the south tower ?
You state that you heard the noise of a jet engine. could you describe
the sound you heard above the cacophony ?
Were you "on-duty" or employed as a FDNY on september eleventh 2001 ?
If you have answered the questions previously I apologies in advance.
 
Fonebone,

You're new, so its ok. I give you a free pass.

I saw the plane coming in, I saw it impact, I saw it all.
I was stanging on West St. at the base of the Towers, directly across from WFC 2
I did see some ejecta, but it was papers and such. I dove to the ground, natural reaction.

It sounded like a huge jet on takeoff. Very loud roar. Nothing on the ground could have covered that up, not even a siren from a firetruck.

I was not on duty that morning, as I had already gotten off, but, of course, went right back to help.
 
Congrats to bardamu. I only gave he/she 70 or 80 extra chances, and now this despicable, mentally ill, piece of **** is on ignore. Kudos.
 
I think you have a writing problem. You said you saw the explosion:

<snort> Ah yes... what part of he heard the jet did you not understand from the previous post?

And again, where is your proof that a jet moving 500 mph at 1,000 feet will cause ruptured eardrums? I'm still waiting for that.

Or your thesis about what NIST has wrong, or your video showing all 4 corners of wtc7 uniformly and symmetricaly collapse....
 
Congrats to bardamu. I only gave he/she 70 or 80 extra chances, and now this despicable, mentally ill, piece of **** is on ignore. Kudos.

If there's still time before you put me on ignore, I was wondering if you could give me the first letter of the mystery word, so I can try to work out what you're getting at.
 
Ouch. bardamu appears to be trying to lecture US about what is and isn't "hard evidence". Damn. Another broken irony meter. That was my last one! Does anybody have any spares?
when is the baby due
 
Did you see what this guy had to say ?

'' Voltaire Network: What are your suspicions based on?
Kurt Sonnenfeld: There were many things, in hindsight, that were disturbing at Ground Zero. It was odd to me that I was dispatched to go to New York even before the second plane hit the South Tower, while the media was still reporting only that a “small plane” had collided with the North Tower — far too small of a catastrophe at that point to involve FEMA . FEMA was mobilized within minutes, whereas it took ten days for it to deploy to New Orleans to respond to Hurricane Katrina, even with abundant advance warning! It was odd to me that all cameras were so fiercely prohibited within the secured perimeter of Ground Zero, that the entire area was declared a crime scene and yet the “evidence” within that crime scene was so rapidly removed and destroyed. And then it was very odd to me when I learned that FEMA and several other federal agencies had already moved into position at their command center at Pier 92 on September 10th, one day before the attacks! ''

Rubber landing-gear tyres visible in evidence container marked “FBI Plane Parts Only.”

See photo in attached link .
http://www.voltairenet.org/article160636.html
I was at work in the UK when this happened. My wife phoned me from home right after the first news flash on UK TV after the first impact. She said a plane had hit the towers, I immediately assumed a small two seater or private jet etc. She said non, it was definately like a passenger plane, a big plane, she had seen the footage at that point.
 
bardamu said:
How many cameras are there in the entire borough of Manhattan? Why are there not more photos of the plane holes? They were sitting there for an hour or more begging to have their picture taken.


Every *single* photo and video showing the North Face of WTC1 and the South Face of WTC2 show the holes. 100% of the sample (hundreds of images). You seriously think there were no holes? Show me just one photo where the holes are missing.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:

Good lord what a joke of a video. It tries to maintain that the Devin Clark footage is identical to CNN with one single building changing position. Yet, the perspective on everything else changes as well (eg the Woolworth Building is touching the edge of One Chase Manhattan Plaza and the AT&T Building in one shot but not the other).

Clark even says CNN were next door to his offices yet the video maker didn't think to make anything of this. It's just two views from similar, but not identical positions that clearly obey all laws of perspective.

Who falls for this stuff? Nobody of sound mind. :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom