• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged No Planes At WTC (Split from: WTC Dust)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your saying GSBS ceased to exist? And the Medical School, which is not accredited to award PhDs awarded PhDs?

What building you physically took classes in or where you defended your thesis doesn't change who awards the degree. So since UT Houston Medical School does not award PhDs, why do you claim to have one from there?

On my resume, it's "University of Texas Houston Health Sciences Center".
Is that more satisfactory to you?
 
Your saying GSBS ceased to exist?

No. They just closed up their laboratories for a while, knocked the building down, and built something else there. I think they sold the building to a nursing school. I don't know because I wasn't there when this happened. I had already defended my thesis and moved on.

The organization "GSBS" did not cease to exist, but their labs did, for a time, during which my laboratory moved to UT Houston Medical School. Until this time, I was not associated with any department, because neither was my advisor. Soon after I arrived, the Pharmacology and Physiology department became The Department of Integrative Biology, Pharmacology and Physiology (or, as we young whippersnappers called it "I Be Pee-Pee").

University of Texas Health Sciences Center was the bigger name for all of the various institutions involved in graduate education, except the nursing school, the dental school, and anything related to Baylor College of Medicine, except the School of Public Health, which shared some resources with Baylor.

Oh, God, I'm bored relating all of this.



And the Medical School, which is not accredited to award PhDs awarded PhDs?

What building you physically took classes in or where you defended your thesis doesn't change who awards the degree. So since UT Houston Medical School does not award PhDs, why do you claim to have one from there?

Did I explain the departmental jostling well enough for you?
 
Last edited:
Not true. It lasted until late 2009/2010, and it finally stopped when they finished deconstructing the Deutsche Bank.

The PATH station reopened at World Trade Center in November 2003. The station was within the area where the Towers fell. I used the new station right away and many times afterwards. There was absolutely no particular smell I ever noticed. None whatsoever. If there had been I probably would've stopped using the station.

Actually, though, I think you're making the smell claim to support a much larger supposition. You need something to validate the larger theory and claiming there was a smell that lasted -- now you're saying eight years? -- helps to do that. Is that pretty much it?

WTC Dust, look, I was around that area, you were around that area, in the months and years following 9/11. We both know there was no odor there that lasted until 2009 or even 2003. As a New Yorker I really have a problem with you telling people there was.

Can you back this claim up? Do other non-CT people support this? There would have to be a lot of other people who smelled it. Hundreds of thousands of people went through that area every weekday.

As for the Deutsche Bank, there was also a major fire at the bank in August 2007, a fire that did heavy damage and claimed the lives of two FDNY firefighters. Wouldn't that fire have produced an after-smell as well?
 
The PATH station reopened at World Trade Center in November 2003. The station was within the area where the Towers fell. I used the new station right away and many times afterwards. There was absolutely no particular smell I ever noticed. None whatsoever. If there had been I probably would've stopped using the station.

So? Using a particular train station isn't the same thing as living next door to the place.

We both know there was no odor there that lasted until 2009 or even 2003.

Wrong. I smelled the Deutsche Bank in 2008 and 2009 specifically.


As a New Yorker I really have a problem with you telling people there was.

If I'm wrong, how could this possibly affect you?


Can you back this claim up? Do other non-CT people support this? There would have to be a lot of other people who smelled it. Hundreds of thousands of people went through that area every weekday.

As for the Deutsche Bank, there was also a major fire at the bank in August 2007, a fire that did heavy damage and claimed the lives of two FDNY firefighters. Wouldn't that fire have produced an after-smell as well?

The smell came and went intermittently, but it never stopped until the Deutsche Bank was fully deconstructed.
 
The smell came and went intermittently, but it never stopped until the Deutsche Bank was fully deconstructed.
What's that got to do with 2 airliners ploughing into two skyscrapers? You are extremely confused and are blatantly making rubbish up. You offer nothing.
 
If I'm wrong, how could this possibly affect you?

It affects everyone.

Look there have been many thorough investigations into the events of that day. The vast majority of people are satisfied with the results. The conclusions have been peer-reviewed. The NIST even responds on their website to these "alternate" theories.

You and a small number of people are not satisfied. Okay, accept that and move on.

You're keeping this alive, that's how it affects people. You're disrespecting all the people who died that terrible day. And for what? Let them rest in peace.

I knew people who lost their lives at WTC. Many more who were affected. I feared for my life that day. You're rubbing salt in an old wound.
 
Last edited:
...Can you point us to one person, only one single person, in the entire world who believes you are actually onto something with your 9/11 research? Just one name? A link, quote, citiation would be nice, too.

If there is not one person living in the world today who gives a crap about your fantasies, why should anyone care and respond?

Hmmm. One person? Probably not. But there's always tomorrow.

This is amazing.

WTC Dust tells us (yes, you, and you, and you, dear reader) that her fairy tales, her brand newly invented fantasy woo, is not believed by even one man, woman or child on this planet.


And yet you (yes, you, and you, and you, dear reader) have helped this thread to over 100 posts by now.

Why??



The JREF is all about educating the public about irrational beliefs and woo.

There is no public here. There is no belief held by anyone to be educated about this nonsense.

Not a single person in the world. This sets Dusty's delusions apart from those peddled by Avery, Bollyn, Jones, Gage, Hoffman, the Joneses, Wood, you name them. Some folks out there actually do believe Wood, or do believe Bollyn.
No one at all believes Dusty.

And yet here you are, entertaining her.
 
This is amazing.

WTC Dust tells us (yes, you, and you, and you, dear reader) that her fairy tales, her brand newly invented fantasy woo, is not believed by even one man, woman or child on this planet.


And yet you (yes, you, and you, and you, dear reader) have helped this thread to over 100 posts by now.

Why??



The JREF is all about educating the public about irrational beliefs and woo.

There is no public here. There is no belief held by anyone to be educated about this nonsense.

Not a single person in the world. This sets Dusty's delusions apart from those peddled by Avery, Bollyn, Jones, Gage, Hoffman, the Joneses, Wood, you name them. Some folks out there actually do believe Wood, or do believe Bollyn.
No one at all believes Dusty.

And yet here you are, entertaining her.



It could be the car crash of crazy effect where people don't really want to look, but find it strangely compelling to look anyway.
 
Departmental jostling has nothing to do with claiming a degree from an institution that doesn't award that degree.

:-( Oh well. I guess my labs were not located at UT Houston Medical School. :-( I wonder where I was that whole time?
 
You got it wrong. My theory is that all the WTC components were turned almost entirely into this metallic powdery stuff. Not 100% of it ended up powdery foams and aerosols. The fumes came from Ground Zero, from the short pile of what remained.

You don't have a theory. The material was not largely turned to dust as you incorrectly claim. You aren't even close to a theory because the fact you're trying to create a framework to explain are wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom