• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New UFO Video

Pardon while I indulge one of my Pet Peeves™:

The Meier photograph of the beautiful Pleiadian alien, ...
The proper spelling is Pleiadean, not Pleiadian, since Pleiades is a Greek name, just as Hercules becomes Herculean, and Archimedes becomes Archimedean. Published authors who anglicise the spelling lose credibility points. Books like The Pleiadian Agenda are automatically suspect because of the phony spelling. In my opinion.

[/rant]
 
Sorry if I'm beating this to death, but I want everything in one thread here in case the issue comes up again.

If you follow the object frame-by-frame across the field of view, you will notice that the position of hte 'fins' on the central streak changes. This is not consistent with a clear image of a missile or other craft. It is consistent with 1) motion blur of the central body and 2) the 'fins' being caused by sunlight reflecting off wings at one point during their stroke.

The streak impinges on two separate portions of clouds. It appears to pass behind the first, extremely bright part. Not so for the dimmer cloud. The bright part of the cloud is probably saturating the camera sensor (usually a CCD chip thsese days). If the 'object' is actually motion blur, then it is obstructing the cloud for only a portion of the exposure. Let's say 10% for a rough number. The cloud is probably bright enough that a 10% shorter exposure is still saturating. This is not the case for the dimmer cloud. And there is no disruption of the clouds to indicate that a real object passed between them.
 
With the powers of my mind, I have moved this thread. I also used my fingers, because I'm a slave to the western metaphysic.
 
here's another UFO video clip

along with a summary of the Coast to Coast show (aka: Art Bell show) about UFO "witnesses"

Hey, I see Art Bell is coming back on the weekends! woo-hoo :crazy:



correct link here


edited to add corrected link.
 
Um, I clicked the new video thingy in your post truthseeker, and it opened this new reply box so I could tell you it only helps me post, not see a video.

If it is such a common and regular "phenomenon" than why is it causing such a query amongst seasoned and expert analyzers including the FBI?
:roll: FBI who? and what seasoned/expert anylyzers?? I remember the media reporting how scientists were 'baffled' by a blob washed ashore, but it only took one look at it by a marine biologist who could tell right away it was sperm whale remains. One look. Hardly what I'd called baffled.

I'm sure there's hardly any query.

Darn media goofs. Kinda mean - giving UFO buffs hope like that.

Who's art bell? I have an Art Bell in the family, but he lives in BC.
 
Eos of the Eons said:
Um, I clicked the new video thingy in your post truthseeker, and it opened this new reply box so I could tell you it only helps me post, not see a video.


Sorry about that. try this


Art Bell used to host the show Coast to Coast. He is a big believer in all things woo-woo. I think he is American.
 
Now I can't find the video in question. There's a dumb one on a speck that looks suspended from a string or somethign.

My Art Bell owns and runs a tourist motel/ghost town and collects old train cars. He's not really the woo woo type, I'm glad to say it can't be him. He's too busy to go on about ufos.
 
Re: Re: Re: ANOTHER COWARD

Foodbunny said:




Yes, insults have much more impact when in CAPITAL LETTERS.

Not to mention EVERYTHING IN CAPS IS COMPLETELY TRUE SO ALL MY ARGMUENT IS JUSTIFYED!!!

That's the gospel according to Muscleman anyway.
 
Eos of the Eons said:
Now I can't find the video in question. There's a dumb one on a speck that looks suspended from a string or somethign.

My Art Bell owns and runs a tourist motel/ghost town and collects old train cars. He's not really the woo woo type, I'm glad to say it can't be him. He's too busy to go on about ufos.

Yes, yes...that's exactly the video. Are you saying the speck didn't change your life? Really?
 
I had a room mate that shot skydiving video. One day he was filming people landing and caught a funny thing in the background of the video that is very obvious but no one saw it live, it was noticed on play back.

THe "object" seam to be going VERY fast, from out of the fram to over a hill in only about 1/4 second. His film was the most real UFO I have ever seen, until I digitized it and used a computer to take tha camera motion out. Now it just looks like bug flying past the camera. :D

Until the camera motion is taken out it is real good. I can try to mpg the file if anyone wants to see it.


PS you should see the scarry stuff he wouldn't sell to RealTV!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom