• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New Bigfoot Video

The classic Patty walk isn't special at all. It's what happens when you wear a costume with 14.5" rubbery feet and walk across sand. The walk is fully human under those circumstances.


No arguments here. It was almost poignant to see the look on Meldrum's face when he saw the Patty walk recreated with such ease on that TV show a few years back. Apparently though the cognitive dissonance was too much for him and he cobbled together a rationalization to dismiss any inner doubts. It's too bad, because he seems like a bright, likable guy.
 

Excellent. That is the value of being on a skeptic board. :) Where were you when I said I had my arm around a roaring tiger?

Plenty of pictures for women and kids shooting far larger animals with bow, crossbow, and even pictures of spearing them.

hog_casey.jpg


That one is more than twice as large as the guy in the monkey suit.

All of these people in the photos are smiling and happy, not traumatized.
 
To be fair, I was once chased a short distance by a wild hog and it was scary as hell. I was unarmed though.
 
ABP.

You are so on the money with this. Bigfoot witnesses are the most crybaby of all outdoorsmen. I think there is a reason they didn't shoot the Bigfootses, but the footers will tell you other wise.

If anyone has read the multitude of books by any of the White Hunters of Africa. You will remember that against extremely dangerous animals, in remote areas, with little or no medical treatment available, these people would shoot animals much larger and faster than themselves.

How do you kill a Cape Buffalo? You shoot it through the boiler room. If your gun is powerful enough you break the front shoulder on the way into the boiler room. If you miss, and it charges you, don't bother shooting at it's head, the horns will deflect the round. Shoot it in the face, or if the head is lowered shoot it in the neck behind the horns.

How do you kill a charging Bull Elephant at 10 meters? you shoot it in a box about 6" x 3" above the eyes. if you miss, you die.

A charging hippo? Both barrels between the eyes or you are dead.

If a Leopard or Lioness charges you in the tall grass, you hit it where you can, and hope it buys you enough time to reload.

How do you kill a mountain gorilla? You shoot it. They die far too easily. One of the hunters I read, even said it was embarrassing how easily they died. And that he didn't like killing them.

How do you kill a Bigfoot? You don't. They disable you, and make you skerred.

Sources:
Peter Hathaway Capstick
Kalman Kittenberger
Wally Johnson
Ionides
 
Last edited:
ABP.

You are so on the money with this. Bigfoot witnesses are the most crybaby of all outdoorsmen. I think there is a reason they didn't shoot the Bigfootses, but the footers will tell you other wise.

If anyone has read the multitude of books by any of the White Hunters of Africa. You will remember that against extremely dangerous animals, in remote areas, with little or no medical treatment available, these people would shoot animals much larger and faster than themselves.

How do you kill a Cape Buffalo? You shoot it through the boiler room. If your gun is powerful enough you break the front shoulder on the way into the boiler room. If you miss, and it charges you, don't bother shooting at it's head, the horns will deflect the round. Shoot it in the face, or if the head is lowered shoot it in the neck behind the horns.

How do you kill a charging Bull Elephant at 10 meters? you shoot it in a box about 6" x 3" above the eyes. if you miss, you die.

A charging hippo? Both barrels between the eyes or you are dead.

If a Leopard or Lioness charges you in the tall grass, you hit it where you can, and hope it buys you enough time to reload.

How do you kill a mountain gorilla? You shoot it. They die far too easily. One of the hunters I read, even said it was embarrassing how easily they died. And that he didn't like killing them.

How do you kill a Bigfoot? You don't. They disable you, and make you skerred.

Sources:
Peter Hathaway Capstick
Kalman Kittenberger
Wally Johnson
Ionides
Footie emits infra-sound# from his fundament. This is the skunk ape smell many report; the stunned sensation is an accompanying benefit. A .500 Nitro Express stands no chance agin' it.*


*OntarioSquatch addendum: This is satire. A .500 Nitro would blow footie's head clean off. You know, if there was such a thing as bigfoot.

# This too is satire as infra-sound hasn't really yet been established as a "thing" scientfically; at least as a thing used against human beings as some sort of defense (or offense). So in using one unestablished thing as a characteristic of another unestablished thing (footie), footers are sort of over their (duh) skis here. I know it's done quite often within the proponent community, but frequent assertion doesn't make those assertions any more logical.
 
Last edited:
We're all just jerkin with ya Ontario Squatch. Literally EVERYONE here actually thinks that's a REAL BIGFOOT too. It's so lifelike and like, you know, alive. The creature's eyes are the biggest giveaway. They're quintessential Bigfoot. A perfect specimen if we've ever seen one. In fact you can really tell it's Bigfoot from that tree pounding sound it makes. No other animal has been documented by Bill Munns to duplicate that sound. We just like to goof on you once in awhile cause yer such a 'leever sometimes, but obviously you get it right once in awhile too. We're right here with ya baby. It's Bigfoot or bust! :jaw-dropp

P.S. Oh and since the big news that Bigfoot's real, we're shuttin' down the board. You'll probably have to do an IB-3C (Interbigfoot™) transfer to the BFF if you want to continue with this exciting stuff.
 
We're all just jerkin with ya Ontario Squatch. Literally EVERYONE here actually thinks that's a REAL BIGFOOT too. It's so lifelike and like, you know, alive. The creature's eyes are the biggest giveaway. They're quintessential Bigfoot. A perfect specimen if we've ever seen one. In fact you can really tell it's Bigfoot from that tree pounding sound it makes. No other animal has been documented by Bill Munns to duplicate that sound. We just like to goof on you once in awhile cause yer such a 'leever sometimes, but obviously you get it right once in awhile too. We're right here with ya baby. It's Bigfoot or bust! :jaw-dropp

P.S. Oh and since the big news that Bigfoot's real, we're shuttin' down the board. You'll probably have to do an IB-3C (Interbigfoot™) transfer to the BFF if you want to continue with this exciting stuff.
I KNEW it! We're all SLAARGING!
 
Beleavers are fleeting,
Evolution takes its toll...

Grossfuss needs to take control,

He remembers doing the swamp warp,
Before the tourists could focus...

It's just a —— dash to the left.
—And then a hop to the right.
With your hand on your knock-sticks.
—You're out of camera sight.

But it's the tree-riding thrust.
They really blaargs 'em insa-ya-ya-ya-ya-ne.

Let's do the Squatch Walk again.
Let's do the Squatch Walk again.

— The Hairy Rocky Picture Show, with apologies.
 
To be fair, I was once chased a short distance by a wild hog and it was scary as hell. I was unarmed though.

How is this even remotely comparable? I think you just want to relate a scary experience, so ok - but the "to be fair" Segue isn't applicable.

It is a lot more than being armed. It is the entire context of going out specifically to hunt big, dangerous animals with all of the requisite training and experience. Laying in wait with your rifle at the ready.

6% of Americans hunt at all, and if you cut out deer, ducks, bunnies, etc. then it is on the order of 1% of Americans who know what it is like to be armed and ready to kill a dangerous big game animal.

'Footers count on that ignorance, as if it should be compared to going to get your mail one day and a lion jumps out at you.
 
How is this even remotely comparable? I think you just want to relate a scary experience, so ok - but the "to be fair" Segue isn't applicable.

It is a lot more than being armed. It is the entire context of going out specifically to hunt big, dangerous animals with all of the requisite training and experience. Laying in wait with your rifle at the ready.

6% of Americans hunt at all, and if you cut out deer, ducks, bunnies, etc. then it is on the order of 1% of Americans who know what it is like to be armed and ready to kill a dangerous big game animal.

'Footers count on that ignorance, as if it should be compared to going to get your mail one day and a lion jumps out at you.

I love the "i was scared" logic to explain all the crap footage.

go out to the forest to find Bigfoot, get scared when when you do. Makes tons of sense.
 
It is a lot more than being armed. It is the entire context of going out specifically to hunt big, dangerous animals with all of the requisite training and experience. Laying in wait with your rifle at the ready.

That's a good point - "startled" isn't the same as being "frightened."

I took a week-long seminar on wolf and canid behavior at Wolf Park; this involved interacting with socialized wolves. I can say it was not easy to walk up to a wolf the first time and let her lick my face. But I was able to do it without running for the hills. Years later when I had a chance to go on a tiger walk in the Australia Zoo, I didn't feel nearly as anxious approaching the tiger.

In the case of people going out to find Bigfoot, there should be a lot more "Please don't let me screw up" and a lot less "I tell you, I was never so afraid." It gets back to evidence in the aggregate. I can believe a person could be terrified of Bigfoot, just like I believe a person might take an awful picture of a Bigfoot.

But all of them? No. This is behavior learned from watching horror movies.
 
Years later when I had a chance to go on a tiger walk in the Australia Zoo, I didn't feel nearly as anxious approaching the tiger.

That was interesting, glad you mentioned it. I see from their website you can pose for pictures @ $300 for 1-2 guests.

My girlfriend used to date the Amazing Randi, shown here with his arm around a roaring tiger:

randitiger_zpsuu88pwzt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Randi looks more fierce than the tiger.

Context is everything.
 
They saw him running? Great. Then they should be able to go find footprints or hair or scat where he was running. No? Damn that elusive bastard!
 
That was interesting, glad you mentioned it. I see from their website you can pose for pictures @ $300 for 1-2 guests.

It was a lot of fun. A bit expensive, but when you figure how much it costs to go to Australia... also, Brisbane has the only surviving German tank from WW I.

My girlfriend used to date the Amazing Randi, shown here with his arm around a roaring tiger:

[qimg][qimg]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn180/lirajeanlogan/randitiger_zpsuu88pwzt.jpg[/qimg][/qimg]

Randi looks more fierce than the tiger.

Context is everything.

The inside of the mouth looks a little ... odd, which I point out because it's the only suspicious thing I see about the picture.
 
It was a lot of fun. A bit expensive, but when you figure how much it costs to go to Australia...

My feeling as I get older is that we need to be paying enough to provide a decent life for the animals. So I would have no problem with it at all.


The inside of the mouth looks a little ... odd, which I point out because it's the only suspicious thing I see about the picture.

He was a real full-grown tiger. My girlfriend wouldn't go anywhere near him. Got pictures of her next to a little one.

Your experience and a thousands of others demonstrate how context is everything. A stampeding elephant is scary. One you are riding on top of is a lot of fun.

Were bigfoot real, then he would be doing the insurance commercials for Geico. When you see pictures of hominids meeting each other for the first time it is a touching, wonderful experience like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHYbsXt05k

Monkeys and Orangutans are pets. Goodall lived with primates for years. It took them a little while to get used to her, but you can now pay to get close to mountain gorilla tribes. Like this:

http://goafrica.about.com/od/africasafariguide/a/gorilasafari.htm

These are the real thing - much bigger than the video figure in the OP and you can get to within five meters on your own volition with these tours. But the gorillas can come right up to you and touch you.

It is just proof of how idiotic these guys are that are saying we'd be running away like little girls because the truth is fascinating, wonderful, touching - and if you really do want to see them you CAN.

As I look at these mountain gorilla tours it really strikes me what liars these bigfoot proponents are about their claims to even have a tiny morsel of curiosity or motivation to go out and see a hominid in the wild. People going to a local zoo show more motivation and curiosity than they do.
 
Last edited:
They aren't omniscient, but they are far more aware and in tune with their environment than we are.
Yes, this is true. Bigfoot are naturally tuned to a B♭.

That combined with their intelligence and cautiousness needs to be taken into account.

Especially when competing against them in chess.
 
As I look at these mountain gorilla tours it really strikes me what liars these bigfoot proponents are about their claims to even have a tiny morsel of curiosity or motivation to go out and see a hominid in the wild. People going to a local zoo show more motivation and curiosity than they do.

It is bizarre. There's a place for this sort of thing, and I'm sure there are people who can tell you more about the biography of Captain Kirk than Winston Churchill, but at least those guys admit it's fictional.

I've had a lot of amazing chats with people working at zoos. The one near Seattle had the best scam ever - for the low cost of $60 a year, zoo members would get a chance to do volunteer work at the zoo; light landscaping, sorting toys for their outreach program, that sort of thing.

We never dealt with cleaning up animal poop; that was for more seasoned veterans. But we did get little behind-the-scenes tours, and I was able to work in a lion enclosure separated from a lioness. She looked at us with an interest that was disconcerting, and I admit that door looked awful flimsy.

Wouldn't trade that for a decade-long snipe hunt.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom