Bad_Doggie
Scholar
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2008
- Messages
- 79
I state my reasons for being skeptical, and therefore find justified in being more deliberate in the critical thinking process.
Yes, each and every one in turn has, easily, been shown to be baseless and you haven’t modified or retracted a single one of these erroneous reasons.
These are not the actions of a sceptic let alone a time served NASA Engineer. They are the actions of your common garden truther. I think we all were expecting far more from you. In fact, for some time, I have been struggling with the notion that we are talking to a NASA Engineer at all.
What I see you all doing is arguing why my reasons for being skeptical are not valid.
And that in itself should ring alarm bells for you. The reason why we are doing this is that your posts are so barren of any interesting, substantive technical fact that that is all that is left to do.
After reading your various arguments, I find my skepticism did not diminish.
Frankly, at this point I am neither surprised nor do I care.
Now, as I proceed further with my critical thinking, let me remind everyone, I only ask for a new independent investigation. Is that too much to ask?
Again, whatever it is you are doing it is not critical thinking.
You believe a new “independent” investigation is necessary based on your probability sum and the reasons you gave? Your feeling? What? (and no I’m not doing another topic hop whilst you continue to leave your previous claims just laying there)
Look here’s WhatYaDo: Present your reasons for wanting a new “independent” investigation to the US judiciary, an academic institution, a Journalist or two, a veracious and ambitious young lawyer, write a paper outlining your objections and get it reviewed. Someone with your credentials should be able to make enough waves and provide a solid argument for it.
If you haven’t already done so, why not? Go for it!
I feel though, that I should warn you up front that if you use the same arguments that you have here you should be prepared to be laughed at. Copiously.
I am asking for no more than the Colorado Democratic Party asks. They have adopted, as part of their party platform, the following statement:
"Whereas many disturbing facts were consciously ignored by the 9/11 Commission; Be it resolved, therefore, that the CDP calls for the establishment of a truly independent Grand Jury and public investigation into these and other anomalies in order to find the truth of the September 11, 2001 attacks, so that we have a greater probability of preventing attacks of this nature in the future."
Annnnnnnnd the next erroneous statement.
Will you retract this one? I’m not holding my breath!
Woof!