• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moon Hoax conspiracy

I wonder if he knows that is a federal crime since the Rock is the property of the people of the US.

Well he was a British citizen working in a British university so it was probably just high treason or something similar.;) He did say that it was far less strictly controlled in the past and much easier to get hold of fairly large samples that were often just lying around in labs, and that he he probably wouldn't do it today, but at the time it just seemed like the obvious thing to do. Those wacky physicists.
 
Simple way to think about converging shadows:

Show me ONE photo of a person that doesn't have the shadow from each of their legs converging.
 
PhantomWolf, why are you posting pix of the grassy knoll? Do you think ERichardson and me are as easily fooled as that?

It's troo.
 
Uneven ground.
No it is perspective. Look at a railroad track some time. The rails will apear convergent but are not actualy convergent.

This is of course evidence used to show that rail roads are a conspiracy. Everyone knows trains don't actualy exist

Proof
 
Some of the shedows I saw in the film in the opening post are converging at right angles. That cannot be explained by terrain.
 
This is of course evidence used to show that rail roads are a conspiracy. Everyone knows trains don't actualy exist

As I live in the UK, I am always slightly unsure as to whether the train I wish to catch will ever exist.
 
Some of the shedows I saw in the film in the opening post are converging at right angles. That cannot be explained by terrain.

Non sequitur. As explained above, terrain is just part of the effect. In combination with perspective and wide-angle lens effects, it is indeed possible.

Besides, you haven't established that the objects casting the shadows were themselves vertical and straight.
 
Some of the shedows I saw in the film in the opening post are converging at right angles. That cannot be explained by terrain.
Isn't analyzing the pictures a bit risky, as subjectivity and experience in doing so play in. Wouldn't it be much easier just to support your claim they couldn't have made it through the Van Allen Belt?
 
I wonder if he knows that is a federal crime since the Rock is the property of the people of the US.

Well, I thought he was OK in The Mummy, and The Scorpion King, but I didn't realise he was a national treasure.

And for ER, how about getting back to the questions regarding the Van Allen belt?
 
ERichardsonOriginally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade
Isn't analyzing the pictures a bit risky, as subjectivity and experience in doing so play in. Wouldn't it be much easier just to support your claim they couldn't have made it through the Van Allen Belt?

When did I claim that?
Hi.

I am new to the forum. I just watched a film called "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon." It was my first exposure to moon conspiracies and it was very compelling.

In particular, I found the Van Allen belt evidence very compelling. How did the astronauts survive this given that 27 years later at Chernobyl there were no suits capable of withstanding the radiation from the reactor there?

Thoughts?

f
It's pretty, not being able to remember what you were talking abount inthe first place.

Don't go making specious assertions--you will get called.
irst post, bolding mine--that's when you expressed doubts that they could survive.
 
ERichardsonOriginally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade [qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif[/qimg]
Isn't analyzing the pictures a bit risky, as subjectivity and experience in doing so play in. Wouldn't it be much easier just to support your claim they couldn't have made it through the Van Allen Belt?

When did I claim that?

f
It's pretty, not being able to remember what you were talking abount inthe first place.

Don't go making specious assertions--you will get called.
irst post, bolding mine--that's when you expressed doubts that they could survive.


Thanks for proving I made no such claim.

In another thread DavidJames has just claimed I said something I never said. It's an interesting tactic but you will get called on it.
 
When did I claim that?
These posts:
<snip>
In particular, I found the Van Allen belt evidence very compelling. How did the astronauts survive this given that 27 years later at Chernobyl there were no suits capable of withstanding the radiation from the reactor there?
<snip>
If they got through the belt in an hour then thats at least 2 hours counting the return journey. The apollo ship itself would provide virtually no protection, it was made of steel, aluminium etc.
<snip>
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html
http://nicholasweiss.com/NASA2.html
Why must I have a qualification to tell someone that I dont agree that the Van Allen belt is non-fatal?
The simple question posed to me was "do you agree it isn't fatal?". My answer is no. What is so hard to understand about that?

Coupled with your blatant refusal to even acknowledge, let alone refute, all of the evidence that has been presented in this thread that shows it is perfectly survivable in the context of the Apollo missions.
 
Thanks for proving I made no such claim.

In another thread DavidJames has just claimed I said something I never said. It's an interesting tactic but you will get called on it.
Then, do you acknowledge that, within the context of the Apollo missions, that the Van Allen Belt would have been non-fatal to the astronauts travelling to the Moon?
 
Running to the mods? I have already recieved three warnings here and had posts deleted, clearly from people reporting me. I have not reported anyone.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom