alexi_drago
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2006
- Messages
- 1,353
Could a water balloon smash a window?
Between what I said in the previous post and the one about the high-pressure water I think you know where I'm at.
You are mindlessly smearing a NASA engineer
Is that the NASA whose spacecraft blow up?
He is perfectly free to withdraw his no-planery at any time.
And I'm sure he will, just as soon as he figures out how such an action will allow him to deny some more reality.
We may have to wait a bit.
Is that the NASA whose spacecraft blow up?
You're really going to keep braying this idiocy instead of watching Mackey's lectures?
Your judgment is worthless. You lack a knowledge base. You are an uneducated, America-hating fanatic who will swallow any sort of nonsense that discredits this country.
He is perfectly free to withdraw his no-planery at any time.
I would be happy to distance myself from the no-planers when you give me a reasonable answer to post #81 on this page.
In fact not a single gram of aircraft is seen to fall down the front of the building.
You really believe there were no airplane parts found on the streets below? Really?
Is there some place where such infantile idiocy passes as "wit"? Perhaps in the land of the witless, where the half-witted is king.
No, it wasn't wit. The funny bit was the assumption that working for NASA makes one unsmearable or that having a high IQ makes one immune to stupidity or blinding arrogance.
No, it wasn't wit. The funny bit was the assumption that working for NASA makes one unsmearable or that having a high IQ makes one immune to stupidity or blinding arrogance.
I think I do have the video actually. (I just include a post I made when I posted it ast week.)
The second you get an image onscreen freeze the video. Then click it through until the plane magically appears coming from behind the building.
In fact not a single gram of aircraft is seen to fall down the front of the building.
I think I do have the video actually. (I just include a post I made when I posted it ast week.)
The second you get an image onscreen freeze the video. Then click it through until the plane magically appears coming from behind the building.
Did they know this when they put the video into circulation ?
Kind of plane-nose-shaped ypu mean no doubt. lol
What is mere massive steel against such such strength.
http://nomoregames.net/presentations/Madison_No_Planes_Final_August_07.ppt_files/slide0045_image034 Nose Cone
Do you think it provides a reasonable explanation for how the fuel in he plane cut the steel columns ?