• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

:eye-poppi

Note to self when picking an arbitrary date in the past make the sure the country I'm talking about at the very least existed then.

1564 isn't an arbitrary date in the past. It was the year he was born.
 
The reason why mass murder is good and beneficial for everybody involved.

Yes, I know they do.

Sometimes its not easy to sacrifice 3000 people for the cause. We need our military empire to support the dollar. Since the dollar is a fiat currency, it has to no real power behind it except the U.S. military.

If not for 9/11, the dollar would have collapsed by now, and we would be in a financial crisis.

A lot of people think the mass murder was evil, but it was actually done to benefit all of us. Even the people killed were compensated with $3 million for their service to their country.

I have no words.
 
Last edited:
Don't know if that qualifies as a Stundie; perhaps we need a spinoff award for the most insensitive and disrespectful and/or disgusting comment...

In retrospect you are right. Comments like this are too disgusting to be acknowledged even in the Stundies.
 
I thought we established last month that Galileo is just trolling...

I hope not, cause I got this:

This appears to be the first staged event of the Obama administration:

1) how do the cops know it was a lone nut, if the gunman was not captured?

2) how did the gunman get away?

3) why was another "suspect" arrested 170 miles away, if the gunaman acted alone?

This event has huge political overtones. Most likely, it was staged to smear anti-abortion people.

Full Disclosure - I favor legal abortions, as long as tax dollars are not used to perform them.
 
I just want everyone to know that I've been sick but will get the May finals up on Tuesday at some point.....unless my insides decided to evacuate uncontrollably again.
 
Arggh! My power went out while making the Finals and I lost it!

I will start over in the morning. Hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better by then too.
 
Arggh! My power went out while making the Finals and I lost it!

I will start over in the morning. Hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better by then too.

Dude. Hydrate. TV. Rest. Turn the computer off. We can always vote on the stundies. I'd rather not have to vote on who will take them over.

Relax.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom