• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

KreeL said:
But he did fly the plane into the Pentagon. Deal with it.

If Hani was the pilot, why did he pull the Yeager? Suicide terrorists take the most likely road to success. Whether it be blowing themselves up, or flying planes into buildings.

Nice to see the JREF faithbased crowd now endorses the "Hani Showboat" theory.
So to sum up just a few of the theories endorsed by the government church, the list looks like this (please correct me if I forget a few):

The Foot of God Theory
The Odor of Gas Theory
The Magic Passport Theory
The Hani Showboat Theory
The Calls That Weren't Real - But They Fooled Us - So We Still Believe Them Theory
The Black Boxes Destroyed In Plane Crashes Theory
The Incredible Column Failure Freefall Collapse Theory
The FDR Data So Unreliable Why Bother Theory
All The Videos On Youtube Have Been Doctored Theory
Explosions Weren't Real Because We Weren't There And Never Heard Them Theory
Our Government Would Never Cover Anything Up & Never Lies Theory
Tiny Little Cameras Can't Capture Great Big Planes Flying Fast Theory

You can have faith enough to realize that the list is incomplete. I'll do what I can to add to it in the future for your daily prayer meetings.

This is too easy...
 
Continuing the dictionary.com is friend theme. I'd like to nominate 9/11-investigator.

The expression was: "like confetti raining down".

This is not like pieces of paper whirling through the sky following the whims of the wind.

I'm not sure how good this is because later in the thread he demonstrates that his problem is he doesn't know what a simile is.

The witness does not say it was confetti, it said it was like confetti. And it was said that it was RAINING like confetti.

Now, patient as I am I'll explain it to you folks, slowly:

Here is a picture of rain:

http://weblogs.nos.nl/afrika/files/2009/03/rain.jpg

Now what do you guys notice?

Correct! The rain goes vertical, meaning from the sky to the ground. Very good! In that sense it is indeed like in that nice (while self-defeating) confetti picture you showed me during a tickerparade, which also goes from top to bottom.

However his dogged determination to dig into his position rather than correcting it after he was corrected on his error must be worth something.
 
However his dogged determination to dig into his position rather than correcting it after he was corrected on his error must be worth something.

I like the starting point; only a conspiracy theorist could deny that confetti bears any resemblance to pieces of paper. It's a bit difficult, apart from the initial howler, to see where the continued slow-motion train wreck is Stundieable, but it's an impressive showing. His basic claim is that, in a statement containing both a simile and a metaphor, the metaphor must be taken as literally as possible whereas the simile can be discounted. A novel view of language, certainly.

Dave
 
I like the starting point; only a conspiracy theorist could deny that confetti bears any resemblance to pieces of paper. It's a bit difficult, apart from the initial howler, to see where the continued slow-motion train wreck is Stundieable, but it's an impressive showing. His basic claim is that, in a statement containing both a simile and a metaphor, the metaphor must be taken as literally as possible whereas the simile can be discounted. A novel view of language, certainly.

Dave

I added the second portion as more of an excuse as for how he could have made the intial statement. I'm pretty sure that english isn't his first language so a simile might cause some confusion him. Looking back on it the first statement denying the meaning of a word was all that was necessary.
 
Last edited:
Emphasis added.

Alex Libman said:
I have no "delusions on 9/11". In fact, let's skip 9/11 and talk about a simpler recent event: the Somali pirates. Exact same thing: the government forcefully monopolizing security and making commercial vessels helpless.

Government exists, therefore government is guilty.

Evidence? We don't need no stinkin' evidence!
 
Wow...
Something people on here seem to keep overlooking. Thier were Fire Rescue units there that have the knowledge and equipment to cut beams for rescue. The Fire Rescue units go into burning and unsafe buildings all the time.

Also do not forget thier were demo teams on the scene too.

The FDNY and/or demo teams were able to cut the beams of WTC 7 so the building would collapse.
 
Last edited:
So I have the day off, first time in awhile, and I decide to spend my morning on the intertubes. I found a thread on ATS regarding "the hum" a ominous droning that affects people and is, obviously, caused by the NWO or giant underwater creatures. The opening thread contains this beauty.



Yes odd indeed that you are 100% certain that something you can't explain is real.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread462219/pg1

I hear a ringing like hum all the time, it's called Tinnitus, but I'm sure that I got abducted by NWO UFOs and had a small speaker impanted in my ear to drive me nuts with feedback.
 
ULTIMA1 enlightens us on how fire-rescue operations are really two separate things:

Well i did not say fire fighters i stated fire RESCUE units. There is a difference.

And since since cars and skyscrapers are pretty much the same things, how the fire RESCUE units (not to be confused with firefighters!) can take apart both with the tools of the squad:

Sawsall

cutting torches

These will cut a beam.
 
Alex Libman said:
Government exists, therefore government is guilty.

This one in particular scares me. This is the kind of thinking that inspires one to load a Ryder truck full of ANFO and detonate it underneath a federal building. :(
 
My words in red.

Becasue even if they (the FBI) did start gathering evidence the CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION did not start untill Sept 21 as sources prove


:eye-poppi
 
Last edited:
Pardon my derail...........
But speaking of people who are a little, um, special.
I've been away for a bit, does that Plumjam dude still post on the forums?
 
psikeyhackr said:
Your models are silly as a means to prove or disprove anything about the collapse of the WTC towers. If your model is 10 Ft high, ( about 1/100th the height of a WTC tower) the scaling factor is roughly 100 cubed (1,000,000) and the slightest error in any mass, strength or dimension of any component is distorted by that factor.
.
Scaling is totally irrelevant to what my models were built to demonstrate.

Since both models were built to show that their behavior changed with changes in distribution of mass their intent was to show that NOT HAVING THAT INFORMATION on the WTC is totally absurd. And BELIEVING anything about 9/11 without complete information on things that affected the physics is idiotic.

Talk to the Great Ryan Mackey about scaling and ask him why he hasn't been demanding the necessary information for years.

psik

It looks just like experts are unnecessary,no scaling needed...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom