• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

May Stundie Nominations

Interesting site, put my name in and the first of many listed was:
Cemeteries whirs
Who did I cause to spin in their grave, now?:D
I even got my rap name:
Emcee Wire Shirts
But what should I see when I added my middle name?
Beseech Terrorism Write :jaw-dropp
Obviously, I didn't choose to work for the NWO, I was destined to.

/derail

You see? There are always wheels within wheels...
 
This thread is probably worthy of achievement award for it's complete lack of consistency. Nothing like seeing no planers and planers railing against the memorial for two completely incompatible reasons and not trying to reconcile this. So I'll stick to the highlights which come from tyler accusing the Jews Zionists for not doing something they plan to do. Emphasis added.

tyler said:
Of course the Zionists who own the land in New York where the controlled demolitions took place did not have to forfeit any of their property and are now making further billions from this mass murder.
Why didn't the government create a new park in New York on the death site?
The so called heroes of Flight 93 did not make phone calls because the technology for making mobile phone calls from aircraft did not exist at that time.
The "let's roll" scenario is total fiction!


He follows that wonderful nugget by abusing Occam's razor so horribly that child services took it away from him.

tyler said:
No plane crashed in that area. There was just a hole in the ground and no debris. All lies. They probably took it out over the Atlantic and dumped it there with all the passengers gassed inside.
No planers mystify me. I'm just trying figure the situation they think is happening at NWO headquarters. Something like this:

NWO Commander: Have finished gassing the passengers?
Stooge: Yes!
NWO Commander: Good. Prepare to fake the phone calls.
Stooge: On it! Do you want us to crash the plane in Stoney Creek?
NWO Commander: No we already have a team digging a hole there.
Stooge: Wouldn't it be easier to cover up if the plane actually crashed there?
NWO Commander: Of course not! Now go crash it into the Ocean.
Stooge: OK, Sir!
 
If you REALLY think about it, controlled demolition means controlled. They can make it fall as slow as they want, or as fast as they want up to freefall speed.

Hope that helped.

I never and FTR nobody at that thread that gravity can be controlled to slow down CD...
 
And the Zionists are somehow making money off of it?

I believe it goes something like this:

Step 1: Murder thousands of people and destroy billions of dollars worth of real estate.
Step 2: Cancel memorial.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Massive profit.
 
We'll have to see how this plays out. I predict much hilarity.:D

1. He claims there IS an NSA activity "out by the BWI airport" that none of us know about.

2. He claims that he quit, and then got re-hired but as an ANALYST this time! Yaaay!

3. He responds, "Thanks for porving yoo konw nothing about BIW aarprot."

4. He pulls another sabbatical like he did a few months ago.

As far as I'm concerned, it's proof he's lying about being an NSA employee going all the way back to 1986.
 
1. He claims there IS an NSA activity "out by the BWI airport" that none of us know about.

2. He claims that he quit, and then got re-hired but as an ANALYST this time! Yaaay!

3. He responds, "Thanks for porving yoo konw nothing about BIW aarprot."

4. He pulls another sabbatical like he did a few months ago.

As far as I'm concerned, it's proof he's lying about being an NSA employee going all the way back to 1986.

Let me guess ,Ultima1.
 
So I have the day off, first time in awhile, and I decide to spend my morning on the intertubes. I found a thread on ATS regarding "the hum" a ominous droning that affects people and is, obviously, caused by the NWO or giant underwater creatures. The opening thread contains this beauty.

At first I wasn't sure whether I should believe the hum existed or not but after researching it on the internet and reading other peoples accounts I now believe its 100% real.

What strikes me as odd about it is that only certain people can hear it and while there are numerous theories as to what exactly causes it there isn't one definite or scientific reason.

Yes odd indeed that you are 100% certain that something you can't explain is real.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread462219/pg1
 
Last edited:
I simply had to nominate this parenthetical statement from 9/11-investigator, in the "Did he really say that?" category:



I mean, really: What????

Dave

He is upset because Geert Wilders, an extreme right wing Dutch Politician , is one of those banned from the UK because they promote hatred.(Michael Savage was on the same list).
Anti Semites say the funniest things.....
 
So I have the day off, first time in awhile, and I decide to spend my morning on the intertubes. I found a thread on ATS regarding "the hum" a ominous droning that affects people and is, obviously, caused by the NWO or giant underwater creatures. The opening thread contains this beauty.



Yes odd indeed that you are 100% certain that something you can't explain is real.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread462219/pg1

60Hz transformer hum can be heard by some people while others, like me, cannot.

In the same way a few people can visually detect the 60Hz flicker in even brand new flourescent lights.

The above reminds me of the mysterious additive to city waterr that allows rainbows to occur at ground level.:D
 
A friend I used to work with could see the flicker of her computer monitor and had to adjust the refresh rate to make it go away. I'd look at the same monitor and couldn't see anything wrong with it.
 
Poster Size_of_Light says;

The Sesame Street Sign has the 'CTW' (Children's Television Workshop) initials on it. 'CTW' backwards is 'WTC'.

Sesame Street is an anagram of 'Tears seem set'.

So we have:
WTC
Tears seem set

'Monsters on the Loose' is an anagram of 'Oh loss! Enter Set's moon'

WTC
Tears seem Set

Oh loss! Enter Set's moon.

These guys allegedly worship the God Set, don't they? Since the moon on the book cover looks a bit like an eye, maybe that's Set himself looking down on what's going to happen

EDIT: Even weirder, and slightly more serious...this book is for the month of October 1976. Assuming that's October 1, 1976, do you want to guess how many days it was until 911?

9111.

I had a hard time believing this wasn't some kind of parody or performance art or something of that nature.

"Jawdropping" is the right word.
 
60Hz transformer hum can be heard by some people while others, like me, cannot.

I used to be able to hear 60Hz Xformers in CRT screens and such. About the time I turned 25, I lost that ability. I'd chalk it up to normal age-induced hearing loss. I can still see the flourescent shift, though.
 
As an Israeli Zionist Jew, I love reading 9/11 truthers threads. It's having a whole gang of flatterers praising your infinite power, incredible intelligence, and all-encompassing ruling of the planet, every day! For FREE! (Hey, I am Jewish).

Roman emperors couldn't quite manage THAT, and I get it without even having asked for it. I pity all those other nations on earth -- nobody ever kisses THEIR behind telling them how they rule the world and control everything.
 
60Hz transformer hum can be heard by some people while others, like me, cannot.

In the same way a few people can visually detect the 60Hz flicker in even brand new flourescent lights.

The above reminds me of the mysterious additive to city waterr that allows rainbows to occur at ground level.:D

Well,I hear the transformer "hum". But they are 50Hz transformers.

As an Israeli Zionist Jew, I love reading 9/11 truthers threads. It's having a whole gang of flatterers praising your infinite power, incredible intelligence, and all-encompassing ruling of the planet, every day! For FREE! (Hey, I am Jewish).

Roman emperors couldn't quite manage THAT, and I get it without even having asked for it. I pity all those other nations on earth -- nobody ever kisses THEIR behind telling them how they rule the world and control everything.

Almost as if they want us to miss completely a TRUE conspiracy!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom