• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Lord Language Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the citizen of world leader US but it seems to me that you think too much locally.
I tell you not about the capital of US.
I tell you about the capital of Global Union of Developed and Right Developing States.
In 20th century it was Resurrection of Holy Language, Holocaust, Resurrection of Israel and making Jews free from 2500 years of galut.
For those 4 reasons Holy Resurrected Israel has to be the Capital City of this Union.

I understand that this is what you want to have happen but you need to understand that it's not going to. The US and Europe will not join in creating this state of yours with Jerusalem at its head. Neither we nor any European country will even consider it.

Tell me, can you name one lawmaker in North America or Europe that thinks this is a good idea? Has the idea come up for debate in any committees of a legislative body?

You just need to come to terms with the fact that what you want isn't going to happen.
 
Nationalcosmopolitan, please take the time to learn how to use the "quote" function properly. Not only are you not attributing the quotes to the correct people, but I see at least one instance in which you mixed your own words together with Mine in the same paragraph.
I do not understand what are you talking about.
I usually quote the part of the text of my opponent where is any sense and give my answer and my comments on it.
If I do this it means that this part is the trigger of my creativity.
This is utterly unacceptable sloppiness on your part, all the more so in light of your goal of enacting large-scale In this stage of my project different sorts of sloppiness are absolutely acceptable and even needful. cultural changes for the whole world.
In this stage of my project different sorts of sloppiness are absolutely acceptable and even needful.
I will not be watching your lectures.
In this case you will lose very much.
II will not be listening to audio books of the scriptures that you have recommended.n this case you will lose very much.
It means that you want prolong the war between all world religions and world cultures, between people of different nations and different political social orientations.
You don't want to use chance that gives my project.
And on the subject of the Hebrew language, I just have this to say about that:

החדש יום שבת לעולם לא יקרה.
Big thanks that you use the Holy Resurrected Language, that named exactly in Танах (Old Testament) "YEHUDIT" and from Babylonian Captivity - "Holy Language".
Let us make the translation of your words on Holy Resurrected Language in English.
"The new Saturday will never happen."
The number of similar judgments.
"The resurrection of Holy Language will never happen."
"The Resurrection of Israel will never happen."
"Galut will never end".
It were most people beliefs for about 2500 years.
But today it is clear to everybody that all has happened oppose those beliefs.
The same will be soon with era of "New Saturday" or "New 7th Day" according my project.
 
Last edited:
Great! So you will work on mastering English ASAP?
I will work for giving the current Global lingua franca - English to every child of the world as native language in bilingual with his national language format to ensure to all people around the world the equal opportunities in their life.
I can hardly wait.
My advice - be more active and try to generate to author clever and creative questions to this thread.
 
I do not understand what are you talking about.
Look at my quote of your post. Do you see that it says "Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan" at the beginning of it? There's also a little arrow after your username which you can click on, and it will take you to the quoted post.

Look at the posts by other posters who have quoted you, and you'll see the same thing in them.

Now look at your posts in which you quote other posters' posts. There is no indication of who you are quoting, or a link to find that quoted post.

That is because you are not using the quote function properly.

So you should learn to use the quote function properly.

Understand now?

When you want to reply to a post you should click on the 'quote' button in the bottom right hand corner of it. The quoted post will automatically be set up with the name of the poster and the link. If you don't want to quote the whole post simply cut out the bit(s) you don't want.
 
I understand that this is what you want to have happen
Good that you understand the conceptual formula of my project.
Are you personally agree with this project or may be with some parts of it?
but you need to understand that it's not going to. The US and Europe will not join in creating this state of yours with Jerusalem at its head. Neither we nor any European country will even consider it.

1 According my project not only Jerusalem but all Holy Resurrected Israel have to become the Capital City of Union of Developed and Right Developed States.
2 Believe me that for last 5 years I made a huge number attempts to connect with different top officials of EU and US.
It is a matter of fact that they are totally locked from me and because this they even don't know about my project.
But what to do with the fact that 9 from 10 people - Jews, Christians, Muslims and secular agree with most blocks of this project just after 10 minutes talking with me.
My hope that people will force top official of the world buracrethy to implement my project.

Tell me, can you name one lawmaker in North America or Europe that thinks this is a good idea?
Unfortunately I have no some millions dollars.
If I will have those money I will find those lawmakers for sure.

Has the idea come up for debate in any committees of a legislative body?
Unfortunately I have no some millions dollars.
If I will have those money I will find those committees of a legislative body for sure to debate my project.

You just need to come to terms with the fact that what you want isn't going to happen.
Absolutely not because implementation of great social projects not depend from world wide top bureaucracy but depend from effect of white positive butterfly that makes realistic projects and events in our postmodern world of social chaos of probability of occurrence which is expected to be close to zero.
 
Look at my quote of your post. Do you see that it says "Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan" at the beginning of it? There's also a little arrow after your username which you can click on, and it will take you to the quoted post.

Look at the posts by other posters who have quoted you, and you'll see the same thing in them.

Now look at your posts in which you quote other posters' posts. There is no indication of who you are quoting, or a link to find that quoted post.

That is because you are not using the quote function properly.

So you should learn to use the quote function properly.

Understand now?

.


OK I will try.
 
"Lord Language Resurrection" sounds like the name of a deranged African warlord.
Also: thanks, but no thanks. We've already got a capital that's a lot closer than Jerusalem, and I'm not interested in living in a theocracy.
 
No, I don't agree with any of it. Further, I don't believe you when you say 9 of 10 people agree with you when you talk to them. To be brutally honest, I believe that when you meet and talk to people they smile and agree because they think you are mentally unbalanced and most people have the good sense to agree with those who are unhinged.

Your problem in dealing with lawmakers is not that you don't have money. It's that to follow your advice would betray their oaths of office and the trust of the people they represent.
 
But what to do with the fact that 9 from 10 people - Jews, Christians, Muslims and secular agree with most blocks of this project just after 10 minutes talking with me.
87 people other than yourself have posted on this thread; not one of them has agreed that your project is a good idea. According to you, one would expect some 78 of them to agree with at least part of your project.

Why do none of the posters here agree with you, do you think? Are you not explaining your project well, or is it just a really bad idea?
 
01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00111111
 
In this stage of my project different sorts of sloppiness are absolutely acceptable and even needful.

I do not accept your mangling and misrepresentation of My words.

Let us make the translation of your words on Holy Resurrected Language in English.
"The new Saturday will never happen."

That is correct. The new Saturday will never happen. You will not see it happen in your lifetime, and after your eventual demise the project will simply die because no one else is interested in continuing it.

01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00111111
01001001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00101110.
 
"Lord Language Resurrection" sounds like the name of a deranged African warlord.
Did you read Bible?
Also: thanks, but no thanks. We've already got a capital that's a lot closer than Jerusalem, and I'm not interested in living in a theocracy.
You live now in the fake democracy.
I give you ability to live in true democracy with classical original roots.

The Union of Developed and Right Developing States will have: 1 26 weeks of work time and 26 weeks of creative vacation time in a year in symmetrical format.
2 Power places and working places according lot of professionally tested candidats and only in one cadence.
3 High multiprofessional 4 world cultures' lifelong education for everybody.

Were you have found "the theocracy state" in my project I can't understand.
 
Did you read Bible?

You live now in the fake democracy.
I give you ability to live in true democracy with classical original roots.

The Union of Developed and Right Developing States will have: 1 26 weeks of work time and 26 weeks of creative vacation time in a year in symmetrical format.
2 Power places and working places according lot of professionally tested candidats and only in one cadence.
3 High multiprofessional 4 world cultures' lifelong education for everybody.

Were you have found "the theocracy state" in my project I can't understand.
The parts of this I can understand sound like a terrible idea. I'm certain that the parts that came out of Google Translate as gibberish are also terrible ideas though how terrible is hard to say.
 
No, I don't agree with any of it.
It can't be so.
Most people agree as minimum with one of 4 blocks of my project.

Further, I don't believe you when you say 9 of 10 people agree with you when you talk to them.
They do agree because every normal person wants to his children high multi professional lifelong education level and to be the equal right citizen of New Union that absolutely free from corruption and all forms of xenophobia and xeno - hating.
Because everybody wants to his children to be in relationship of complementary creative communication with 99% of people.
To be brutally honest, I believe that when you meet and talk to people they smile and agree because they think you are mentally unbalanced and most people have the good sense to agree with those who are unhinged.
Here you can see what they see.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyi3qhyT-H8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ih3H8l-Zs
Yes in the first minute it seems to them that they see the mentally unbalanced person.
But after my first words they feel that they speak with absolutely normal person.
In the end of speaking 9 from 10 have enlightment faces.

Your problem in dealing with lawmakers is not that you don't have money. It's that to follow your advice would betray their oaths of office and the trust of the people they represent.
I am a realist and know that I need $ 100000000 for successful global implementation of my project.
If you are bit clever man you have to understand that for this great project it is almost nothing.
 
No really it is so. They idea of it disgusts me. I would lead a recall campaign against any law maker who tried to bring about your project. I would by force of arms, fight such a take over by a theocratic foreign power. There is nothing you propose that I see as a good idea.
 
Last edited:
87 people other than yourself have posted on this thread; not one of them has agreed that your project is a good idea. According to you, one would expect some 78 of them to agree with at least part of your project.
You did not ask personally what every of them think about my project.

Why do none of the posters here agree with you, do you think? Are you not explaining your project well, or is it just a really bad idea?
It is a great project and the huge many years going discussion just proves this fact.
 
I do not accept your mangling and misrepresentation of My words.
All words that you put on public forum can be interpreted in many ways.
That is correct. The new Saturday will never happen. You will not see it happen in your lifetime, and after your eventual demise the project will simply die because no one else is interested in continuing it.
Please don't think that my great project is the same than your songs.
I have checked its effect on huge number of different people in online and in offline and know very well what I am talking about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom